14 DPO and a BFN...still a chance???

Thanks Nervouswait I hope so too!! BTW SO and I just noticed that my nipples are a lot darker than normal too!! Sorry if that's tmi just listing another symptom...LOL I guess in the world of TTC you tend to share tmi a lot!:haha:

Coming home from work and seeing your positive words laurs really made me smile!! :hugs: I am STILL showing up :bfn: but no AF yet!! 18DPO, CD39 of a norally 35 cycle lots of cm, pinching feeling in my stomach area, tired all the time. I am using the amazon cheapie tests, I have two first response EPT's but I don't want to waste them just to get a BFN, AGAIN! lol is that weird?? :blush:

UGH, my fear is that all my symptom spotting and thinking "am I or am I not??" is making my body a ball of nervous energy and THAT may be why AF isn't showing her ugly face! :wacko: If she shows herself SO and I are looking into one of the CBFM's on amazon/ebay. We have spotted a few never opened for $50.00 and it would TOTALLY be worth it to me! I know it hasn't been a long time we have been trying yet but we want to up our chances as much as we can! :happydance:

I'm sending positive baby vibes your way this month too!!!! :hugs::dust:

Thats great still no af. I think you have got to think positive cause all your signs are pointing the right way. Dont even think about next month yet you may not even have to plan that far ahead (fx). I would be climbing the walls if I was you though but it is still soooooooooooo exciting. How long are you going to wait till you consider seeing the doc for a blood test? You may be one of the people who only get their results that way. I know I am the same I could spend a small fortune on all the stuff you can get for testing and I agree anything that can help is great. Well as always I am hoping and praying and sending the dust your way that the results come soon before I have a heart attack lol (that's me so can only imagine how you feel the now.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[/QUOTE]

Thats great still no af. I think you have got to think positive cause all your signs are pointing the right way. Dont even think about next month yet you may not even have to plan that far ahead (fx). I would be climbing the walls if I was you though but it is still soooooooooooo exciting. How long are you going to wait till you consider seeing the doc for a blood test? You may be one of the people who only get their results that way. I know I am the same I could spend a small fortune on all the stuff you can get for testing and I agree anything that can help is great. Well as always I am hoping and praying and sending the dust your way that the results come soon before I have a heart attack lol (that's me so can only imagine how you feel the now.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much laurs! I AM climbing the walls!! I posted another thread about this asking how long I should wait before I make an appointment w/ the doc. One person pointed out that if my longest possible cycle has been 38 days I'm really only a few days late...it FEELS LIKE AN ETERNITY though! :dohh:

It's just so hard to believe I could possibly be so unbelievably lucky to have conceived on only cycle 2 of trying so I keep thinking it's not possible in my mind...so all I think is let's get cycle 3 started so we can keep trying! LOL I guess that's my weird logic of trying not to jinx anything maybe??:blush:

I think I will give it at least another week or more before I go into the doc for a blood test! I'm just praying I get a :bfp: SOON! Or at least an ANSWER soon! bfp or AF! I don't want to be the nut job who goes in thinking the at home pregnancy test didn't work and then they just confirm BFN...that would break my heart! :nope:

hey there! unfortunately a while ago i got pregnant first time i had sex :( i say unfortunatly becuase i wasnt ready for it:( but i remember having a lot of creamy CM like you mention! i had absolutly NO symptoms what so ever, even when i was pregnant first few weeks, i felt nothing:S just breasts a bit sore about week 5 , 6. maybe u should take a blood test hun? this month i was ready to concieve a child, teh second time ever without protection, but i dont know if i will get lucky:( im only 8/9 dpo atm. but i have a BFN so far, but i know i should wait a few more days. im just nervous to test again and get disappointed! please let us know if you get a bfp! good luck!!!

Hey Youandme, any signs of a :bfp: ? I got a fairly strong :bfp: today, so that is 16dpo. Hopefully good things to come your way!

nervouswait CONGRATS! So happy to hear you got a:bfp: :hugs:

Another BFN for me this morning...I'm getting upset at this point. I think I will give it a week and go into the doc for a blood test. It's so unlike me to be this late though...my biggest fear is it's just nerves stopping AF...:shrug:

I'm sad :nope: I just want some answers, even if that means AF at least then we can move forward and keep trying!!

i thnk doctor is the best bet, you should have got bfp by now hun:( although blood tests show up sooner than urine tests, and if your not showing in your urine test yet, chances are you wont show up on blood, or maybe you sitll havent got enough hcg :s maybe ur nerves is making ur period late

Well ladies, still no AF I'm thinking I'm not pregnant b/c I don't know why I would still be getting bfn's. SO and I think I need to just relax, I'm going to take a slight hiatus from bnb so that I can just calm down on the TTC front. I am thinking it's me stressing out keeping AF away. It's just so weird, I've never had that before. I will be back once AF arrives...or if she doesn't then once I get to the doctor in a week or so. Thank you so much for all your support, it means so much to hear from you all!!!:hug:

I'll be back soon I hope!!! :D

Well ladies, still no AF I'm thinking I'm not pregnant b/c I don't know why I would still be getting bfn's. SO and I think I need to just relax, I'm going to take a slight hiatus from bnb so that I can just calm down on the TTC front. I am thinking it's me stressing out keeping AF away. It's just so weird, I've never had that before. I will be back once AF arrives...or if she doesn't then once I get to the doctor in a week or so. Thank you so much for all your support, it means so much to hear from you all!!!:hug:

I'll be back soon I hope!!! :D

Hiya missus any news yet??? Not been on for a while so just thought I would catch up with where you are at. xxxxx

Hey there Laurs, it's good to hear from you! No news...no AF, just lots and lots of copious amounts of CM! LOL tmi much??? :haha:

Seriously though, every half hour at work I'm running to the bathroom feeling wet to check for AF and it's just all that CM! I have never had that before! STILL BFN's though so I keep just chalking no AF up to stress. :wacko:

I don't want to go to the doc just yet..if this really keeps up for a couple more weeks with BFN's then I will schedule an appointment! The worst part is not being able to keep TTC with no AF, and also staying away from alcohol and caffeine and all that stuff (just in case! :blush: )

Hey there Laurs, it's good to hear from you! No news...no AF, just lots and lots of copious amounts of CM! LOL tmi much??? :haha:

Seriously though, every half hour at work I'm running to the bathroom feeling wet to check for AF and it's just all that CM! I have never had that before! STILL BFN's though so I keep just chalking no AF up to stress. :wacko:

I don't want to go to the doc just yet..if this really keeps up for a couple more weeks with BFN's then I will schedule an appointment! The worst part is not being able to keep TTC with no AF, and also staying away from alcohol and caffeine and all that stuff (just in case! :blush: )

My goodness how many days are you past ov now? It's got to be a good sign that af has still not appeared. Your signs all still sound positive just those damn tests that are not complying. Well I will still keep my fingers crossed for you for bfp. Been busy this month decorating so keeping myself occupied however came back down to earth with a bump yesterday when I got news my cousin is preg. I am really happy for her just worried for myself though. We are both the same age(28) and she has had trouble ttc so went for IVF I am sure this is her second round and thank goodness this time it worked. It just makes me think what if I am the same as her and have to go down that route. Its still only me and hubby that know we are ttc so it's not as eay to ask questions about her process. Going to try and do it in a subtle way I think to get the jist of where I maybe should see doc sooner. Positive baby vibes your way missus. xxxxxx

Laurs, I totally understand wanting to ask people questions without letting on you are TTC!! It seems like all the women I work with are either pregnant or just given birth!! It's like this wealth of info right in front of me I want all these opinions about pregnancy symptoms and I can't even ask!! LOL:dohh:

I wish I had some decorating or something to do to get my mind off this! It's good you are doing something like that!! :thumbup: I should start up a hobby! If I'm not pg then I need to calm down and relax with something b/c this is the longest cycle I have EVER experienced. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just want some answers! AF or BFP....maybe going to the doctor is in order pretty soon here! :blush:

I am currently on CD50 and 27DPO!!!! UGH. No AF, and still no BFP!! There are days I am SURE I'm not pregnant and then the very next day I am SURE I am and that I just happen to be one of those people who's hormone level just isn't picking up on the tests! :nope:

Today out of NOWHERE I got a constant runny nose and water eyes! And by constant I mean once I got home from work my nose was so raw I just started sticking toilette paper up there until it soaks through and I put a new piece up there!!! LOL TMI but oh so nuts! I have read that a runny nose is a pg symptom, here's hoping! I have NEVER had a runny nose like this before, it's totally clear liquid almost like water that just keeps dripping! SO WEIRD RIGHT??

Thanks so much for your support!! I am thinking of you too!! :hugs: Sending you all sorts of baby dust and positive vibes! :flower:

Laurs, I totally understand wanting to ask people questions without letting on you are TTC!! It seems like all the women I work with are either pregnant or just given birth!! It's like this wealth of info right in front of me I want all these opinions about pregnancy symptoms and I can't even ask!! LOL:dohh:

I wish I had some decorating or something to do to get my mind off this! It's good you are doing something like that!! :thumbup: I should start up a hobby! If I'm not pg then I need to calm down and relax with something b/c this is the longest cycle I have EVER experienced. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just want some answers! AF or BFP....maybe going to the doctor is in order pretty soon here! :blush:

I am currently on CD50 and 27DPO!!!! UGH. No AF, and still no BFP!! There are days I am SURE I'm not pregnant and then the very next day I am SURE I am and that I just happen to be one of those people who's hormone level just isn't picking up on the tests! :nope:

Today out of NOWHERE I got a constant runny nose and water eyes! And by constant I mean once I got home from work my nose was so raw I just started sticking toilette paper up there until it soaks through and I put a new piece up there!!! LOL TMI but oh so nuts! I have read that a runny nose is a pg symptom, here's hoping! I have NEVER had a runny nose like this before, it's totally clear liquid almost like water that just keeps dripping! SO WEIRD RIGHT??

Thanks so much for your support!! I am thinking of you too!! :hugs: Sending you all sorts of baby dust and positive vibes! :flower:

Hiya, Sorry not been on a while been sooooooooooo busy. How are things with you? Any sign of BPF XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey Girl!
No worries, I've been away from BnB a while too because I am just getting more and more worried/stressed out.

NO bfp and NO AF, I am due for my next cycle to begin on February 8. If I don't get it then I will be scheduling a doctors appointment FOR SURE! Def think it's just stress at this point though because I have taken multiple tests and I would have gotten a positive by now no doubt. Plus my TMJ is acting up and that has a lot to do with stress too. OHHH well....just have to figure out why AF is staying away...I just am praying nothing is wrong with me:cry:

Hey Girl!
No worries, I've been away from BnB a while too because I am just getting more and more worried/stressed out.

NO bfp and NO AF, I am due for my next cycle to begin on February 8. If I don't get it then I will be scheduling a doctors appointment FOR SURE! Def think it's just stress at this point though because I have taken multiple tests and I would have gotten a positive by now no doubt. Plus my TMJ is acting up and that has a lot to do with stress too. OHHH well....just have to figure out why AF is staying away...I just am praying nothing is wrong with me:cry:

Hia, God it must be sooooooooooooooooo frustrating. Your right though it voulf be the stress I am sure you have nothing to worry about. Well still keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that af stays away this month but gived you your BFP instead. xxxxx:hugs:

BFN, and my thyroid test came back negative as well. They did find I have some issues with my LDL and white blood cells...so I need to get back on my diet full force and I will be going back in for more blood work in 3 months. As far as my non existent period? She said give it a couple months because she thinks it is stress, if it doesn't show then she will be referring me to someone. *sigh* Not at all what I want to hear right now but at least I got the blood work done and I know for a FACT I'm not pregnant.

My SO is desperately looking for more hours at work or find another job, we are planning a wedding in under 7 months, and he and I have been biting each other's heads off lately so yeah...I guess I could see why it could just be stress. Thanks for all the support girls. Now I need to get back on track with the right diet and learn to relax a little....

BFN, and my thyroid test came back negative as well. They did find I have some issues with my LDL and white blood cells...so I need to get back on my diet full force and I will be going back in for more blood work in 3 months. As far as my non existent period? She said give it a couple months because she thinks it is stress, if it doesn't show then she will be referring me to someone. *sigh* Not at all what I want to hear right now but at least I got the blood work done and I know for a FACT I'm not pregnant.

My SO is desperately looking for more hours at work or find another job, we are planning a wedding in under 7 months, and he and I have been biting each other's heads off lately so yeah...I guess I could see why it could just be stress. Thanks for all the support girls. Now I need to get back on track with the right diet and learn to relax a little....

Hiya you and me. So sorry you neverc got the answers you wanted. I been popping in and out to see any updates from you. Hope you are ok. :hugs: I know the feeling with stress caused by a wedding I will be married 3 years this year and can still remember the sleepless nights I went through. Well I have given up with doing anything to monitor my fertility. I am just giving myself a break from thinking about it.I actually had a docs appointment for me and DH but cancelled and I am just going to give it a few months. Keep your chin up and you know where I am if you need to vent xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much laurs! It is so sweet of you to be thinking of me! I'm doing alright, just a little down...as much as I tried not to get excited deep down I kept thinking that I must be pregnant if I am not getting my period. Silly logic I know. :blush:

And now, in the midst of planning this wedding I just keep thinking I wish I was pregnant. It doesn't help that SO and I are a bit offbeat when it comes to the wedding and I have coworkers, friends, and family pushing me in all these directions about what is appropriate and what's not.:wacko: I guess stress is a lot bigger a factor in conceiving than I ever though it would be.

I don't blame you for canceling on the doctors appointment, or not using any tracking or what have you. It puts a lot of un needed stress on you guys! We bought a CBFM and haven't been able to use it ONCE because I haven't had my period since we bought the darn thing...maybe I should send it back and I will get my period! HA lol :haha:

I am here for you anytime too, know that!! *big hugs to ya!!*:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->