14 DPO and a BFN...still a chance???

I don't know if you're still interested at all Laurs but I got AF FINALLY!! I was so happy I cried!! I think it was just stress, and I FINALLY get to use our CBFM this month! Currently on CD3 and SOOOO ready to get started TTC again!! :) Thank you again for all the support lady!!

I don't know if you're still interested at all Laurs but I got AF FINALLY!! I was so happy I cried!! I think it was just stress, and I FINALLY get to use our CBFM this month! Currently on CD3 and SOOOO ready to get started TTC again!! :) Thank you again for all the support lady!!

Hi you and me def still interested hearing from you and how you are getting on just not been on this very much at all.I am so happy for you, you can finally move on and know you can start trying again. FX crossed the next time you are due af it wont appear but for the right reasons. Well I am still not monitoring anything an =d just taking it naturally however hubby had a docs appointment a couple of weeks ago or so and mentioned to doc we have been trying with no success and he is getting sent for sperm testing at the start of May then depending on result of that I will go and see my docs. Trying not to stress about it in the meantime. My af still all the place and chaging date every month so hard to say exactly when i will get it. xxxx:dust::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->