14 dpo and so scared to test!!

oceaneyes

Reaction score
:dust::dust:Hey everyone,

I am 14 dpo ( a guess, because my cycles vary so much) and these are my symptoms, but first, the problem

I am so scared to test, DH and I have been ttc for 9 months, this is cycle 10. For some of these cycles, I have read wayyyy too much into things, and thought for sure I was pregnant, but got nothing but BFNs and that ever so disappointing AF visit. This month however, im experiencing:

-headaches since about 9 dpo, every single day!!
-bloating, heaviness/fullness
-cramps on and off, but not quite like AF cramps, none since 12dpo
-bbs are sore, (which is not unlike pre-AF, but they usually get sore a week before AF, and they started yesterday) and they feel a little heavier, and are a different shape? :shrug:
-backache on and off, lower back
-I believe I should have gotten a visit from the witch today, but she hasn't reared her ugly head yet, and I have no feeling that she's on her way

I have read into these symptoms way too much before, but the list is longer this month, and idk, I just have this odd feeling. I am so afraid to test and get that BFN though. I mean, I am 19, and I see all these young girls getting pregnant, and I am going insane! (sorry, rant)
anyways, if youve evr been in this sitch, please, some advice ladies?
shooting a baby dust cannon

Go for it oceaneyes, Im about 10 dpo (newly joined to this site) and wishing the next few days away....if you don't test, you'll just keep thinking about testing....and if it's negative (fingers X'd it isn't) then you can always retest 2d later...?

:dust::dust:Hey everyone,

I am 14 dpo ( a guess, because my cycles vary so much) and these are my symptoms, but first, the problem

I am so scared to test, DH and I have been ttc for 9 months, this is cycle 10. For some of these cycles, I have read wayyyy too much into things, and thought for sure I was pregnant, but got nothing but BFNs and that ever so disappointing AF visit. This month however, im experiencing:

-headaches since about 9 dpo, every single day!!
-bloating, heaviness/fullness
-cramps on and off, but not quite like AF cramps, none since 12dpo
-bbs are sore, (which is not unlike pre-AF, but they usually get sore a week before AF, and they started yesterday) and they feel a little heavier, and are a different shape? :shrug:
-backache on and off, lower back
-I believe I should have gotten a visit from the witch today, but she hasn't reared her ugly head yet, and I have no feeling that she's on her way

I have read into these symptoms way too much before, but the list is longer this month, and idk, I just have this odd feeling. I am so afraid to test and get that BFN though. I mean, I am 19, and I see all these young girls getting pregnant, and I am going insane! (sorry, rant)
anyways, if youve evr been in this sitch, please, some advice ladies?
shooting a baby dust cannon

OMG im feeling the exact same way im 12 dpo and I told myself I will either test today or tomorrow but Im just so scared to test. Usually Im a poas-aholic and looking at every chance to poas!! LOL. i dunno. I may test in the morning. AF is due saturday. ugh so nervous. I hope you get your BFP

baby dust !! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust::dust::dust:

Ugh now I'm super frustrated because I found out my calendar had messed up on me and I did the math, and I'm actually about 10 dpo. Now I'm thinking all these symptoms are in my head. Had a fight with DH I love him, but he just can't understand my frustration at all. And now I'm still waiting I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->