14 DPO BFN...Anyone had a BFP later with BFNs first?

C

chelseav1213

So had a BFN yesterday with FMU .. Had what I thought was a BFP on 9dpo but must have been an evap... So AF hasn't arrived and I don't think its anywhere close? Ive been dizzy and nauseas ( not so much the past two days as before though) crazy vivid dreams ( which was a symptom with DS) My cycles max are 34 days.. usually 30-32 and today is day 37.. Has anyone else had a BFN this late and later a BFP?

I would be really interested to know the answer to this myself as im hoping that my period doesn't come so i am still in with a chance.

I would also like to know. I took a hpt today and it was a bfn(14 dpo). I've been really nauseous and light headed. I started bleeding 6 dpo. Couple days of regular bleeding and a few days of extremely light bleeding. Not sure what's going on, but I'm really looking forward to a bfp!

Aw FX for u Luckymommy! Still no AF here, OH said ive been wasting too much money on HPTs so I'm taking a break on testing for a few days and will start again if AF doesn't come soon!

Thank you :) i guess I'm just waiting to see what happens. Not sure if i will get my regular af still or if it will be another bizarre month. Not sure what to expect, but hate the wait. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->