14 dpo temp dip...15 dpo temp rises dramatically again?

JesusisLove

Reaction score
My cover line is 97.4. I O'd on May 22-23. My temps have been nice and high since OV at about 99.4 at the highest. On 14 dpo my temp went from 98.9 13 dpo to 97.6 14 dpo. I was sure AF was on her way! I started cramping and then had a very wet feeling down there that made me check myself. It was just a glob of stretchy white/yellowish cm that was definitely not like O cm! It had a little brown twinge to it with no odor or discomfort. After about an hour of cramping and this discharge, it suddenly stopped. I went back to thin white/yellowish lotion like cm, and no more cramps. 15 dpo morning, I took my temp and it was 98.8! It shot back up! I tested this morning with a bfn! What is going on? I thought after a dip AF is supposed to arrive? my shortest cycle is 27 days, while my longest is 30 days. I'm on CD 32. My cervix is high, soft, and as closed as it's going to get (I have two children already). Could I still get a bfp or do you think AF is coming?

Are you testing again? Goodluck. Fingers crossed for your bfp sounds promising xx

I plan to test at 18 dpo if AF hasn't arrived. I'm tired of seeing bfn's! I'm just so confused with my body!

If that was an implant dip it'll take a couple days for hcg to build enough. Can we see your chart??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->