14 months pp w/ hypothyroidism waiting for o!

lenorajoy

Mom to a beautiful girl!
Reaction score
I finally had my first postpartum af 4/4. I was so excited to finally have one as we’ve been wanting to ttc since 10 months postpartum! AF was only 2 days of flow ranging from medium to heavy (TMI warning) with clots followed by a day of spotting. Virtually nothing at all of day 4.

I’ve been testing for o since around cd11 using ics (currently cd20). So far, just faint lines. Around cd14/15 the tests went completely stark white and have since gone back to faint lines. I did have cramping yesterday and Saturday, but no surge. I was also really hot and irritable. :shrug: We’ve been BDing anyway just in case! I’ve been SUPER in the mood, which is typically a good sign. I usually DEMAND sex around ovulation:haha:, and with all of the bding it’s impossible to check cm.

Just curious what most others have experienced after their first postpartum AF if they’ve been ttc. I know I may be in for waiting a couple of cycles before anything really happens, and I also have hypothyroidism, which may not be helping things. I’m taking vitex and b complex (which helped bring on AF), and any and all advice and info is appreciated!

Oh, and I’ve always been one to have a 28/29 day cycle, 5-day AF, and o oaround cd14/15.

THIS JUST IN: we didn’t have sex yesterday and for the first time in my life I have watery cm! And lots of it. It has tiny white bits in it. Not many and the rest is definitely watery and not creamy at all. Never heard of this! But when I google, I see a bunch of bfp stories and trying to ignore them so I don’t get excited for no reason. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->