14 weeks bloat - What to Wear?!?!

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Argh, I just don't know what to wear each day... I am on my 3rd baby and have a yucky bloated jelly belly and just can't find anything I feel happy in... anyone in the same boat as me?

Me!!! I had been putting a hairband around the button/through the button hole of my trousers but now that doesn't even work:cry: so I dug up in the loft and got my maternity jeans out but I just aim to wear my PJs as much a possible:haha: do you have any maternity clothes?:)

Yeah, I got my maternity jeans out... but my belly is not big enough to hold them up yet. Its tunic dresses and leggings at the moment. But they just don't work in the hot weather.

I hate this stage. I keep showing my husband that the "bump" is just my fat and the actual baby bump is lower! I'm just struggling through with jeans and leggings for now. My jeans are always undone by the end of the day though! Just dug my maternity clothes out and some are just about ok. Hopefully next week they'll be fine.

14 weeks wasn't bloat for me. Was definitely in mat clothes by then!

I'm going shopping soon for some maternity dresses and tops (or normal ones that will do the job) all mine from previous pregnancy are winter clothes eurgh. This pregnancy is still a secret to most people cos OH hasn't told his family yet so I'm wearing his t shirts which are nice and comfy but I look like a slob :haha: all my summer clothes are tight vests or crop tops so they are definite no haha! :dohh: what about a shopping trip for yourself? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->