14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

pink_bow

Mummy
Reaction score
Hello

Is there anyone else currently 8dpo and going crazy!
The wait is driving me mad.
If AF doesn't show up when its supposed to (fingers crossed she doesn't show at all!!) Im going to try and hold out til Im about 17dpo.

Not having any symptoms but have quite a bit of ewcm.

xxx

Changed title to go with how many dpo we are :D x

:dust::dust:

I am about 7 -not sure when, if indeed at all, I exactly o'd.I have sore-ish (.)(.), especially under my arms.They feel a bit hot too! First time I have had this-but it could just be that I am starting to feel 'normal' again after being on bcp for years.

Don't think I could wait till 17dpo! I'm going mad already!:haha::haha:

Hi, im 8dpo aswell AF is due on sunday, Had some sharp twinges last night not severe but strong enough i had to stop what i was doing! has anybody had this??

Good luck to you ladies xxx

Yep I've had a few twinges but thought that it was my imagination LOL

:dust: to us all xx

Ohhh, me me me!!! I can't say how much I hate the 2ww!! I have been TTC #2 for years and my body seems to finally be working normally:)

I have to say I am a POAS a-holic and have a few BFN's already (I know, I know!). I too have had a few twinges, but really don't know if it is anything at all. My temp did rise again this morning, and I am feeling pretty warm all day today. My CP is high and soft too, so I hope this is it:)

I will keep you all in my thoughts!!!

Ohhh, me me me!!! I can't say how much I hate the 2ww!! I have been TTC #2 for years and my body seems to finally be working normally:)

I have to say I am a POAS a-holic and have a few BFN's already (I know, I know!). I too have had a few twinges, but really don't know if it is anything at all. My temp did rise again this morning, and I am feeling pretty warm all day today. My CP is high and soft too, so I hope this is it:)

I will keep you all in my thoughts!!!

Good luck hun, really hope this is your month :dust: xx

hey ladies i thought i's drop in i'm a newbie i hope you both get your :bfp: i will be tetsing in a few days as i don't exactly know how many dpo i am 6 -8 maybe not too sure had my implant out in march and haven't had an af since did have one not long before it was taken out tho so we'll see me and dh have beeing having lots of :sex: xxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies i thought i's drop in i'm a newbie i hope you both get your :bfp: i will be tetsing in a few days as i don't exactly know how many dpo i am 6 -8 maybe not too sure had my implant out in march and haven't had an af since did have one not long before it was taken out tho so we'll see me and dh have beeing having lots of :sex: xxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck huni xxx

me!!I have had cramps for the last few days, and I have been very sleepy...:sleep:

hopefully hunni it'll be :bfp:'s all round xxxxxxxxxxx thanks natasha u too hunni xxx :dust::dust::dust:

me!!I have had cramps for the last few days, and I have been very sleepy...:sleep:
Good luck! Hope you get your :bfp:
It's wierd that I said I wasn't having any symptoms but Im now having cramps low down in my tummy and I keep bringing sick up (sorry tmi) and swollowing it eww.

We got to keep this thread going until testing day and hopefully we will all be anouncing our :bfp:s :happydance::happydance: xxx

Morning (or night depending where you are)

so 9dpo today, only 5 days til we are out of the 2ww.
Apart from the cramps last night, I feel "normal" this morning.
Forgot to put that I remembered to temp this morning, I've forgotten to do it everday! It was 36.0. Anyone know if this is good/bad?

Hows everyone else feeling??

:dust: xxxx

Morning (or night depending where you are)

so 9dpo today, only 5 days til we are out of the 2ww.
Apart from the cramps last night, I feel "normal" this morning.
Forgot to put that I remembered to temp this morning, I've forgotten to do it everday! It was 36.0. Anyone know if this is good/bad?

Hows everyone else feeling??

:dust: xxxx

For ME 36.0 is good (since I am in the States I had to convert it to Fahrenheit, which is 98.6 for me)

My temp took another upward spike this am....I hope that is good. Tested again this am and got a BFN, but 9dpo is still early. Had major cramps this am.

hi girlies!

Just thought i would share my symptoms as i am 8dpo or there abouts too! Very sore (.Y.) since sat morning, serious heartburn and generally feeling nauseous the smell of cheese doritos and sour cream and chive dip made me gag (my favourite too!), more cm than usual, lots more, peeing a lot more, very emotional, cried watching beyonce in concert on TV on Monday??? thought it was "so inspirational"! lol im not a soppy person at all!lol took temp past four days and it was 36.6, 36.8, 36.8 then 37.2 yesterday...and have had a lot of pulling twingey cramps lower abdomen. did test today cos the wait is driving me mad! bfn - i know i just couldn't wait!lol

FX'D that this is our month everyone! how long have you all been ttc, im only at it since dec 09!

xoxox

oooo i will join you all, im 9dpo today!! AF due tuesday!! i hate the 2ww! drives me mad! Did a test this morning as had the cramping, burning boobs and excess saliva!!! It was BFN!!! -i know- way to early!!

good luck and loads of :dust: to everyone

Im still getting ewcm and I've had cramps again low down in tummy.
I forgot to mention that Im also doing a OPK with fmu just to give me something to do really LOL.
This morning there was a faint line, not sure if you should get a line with fmu?

:dust: xx

Pink-bow - think we met on the TTC board.

Also 9dpo today. Been getting cramps low down today and also got a really sore back which is something I don't get until AF is in full swing.

Had some spotting today (peachy discharge) so got myself convinced AF will make an appearance this weekend.

Have got 6 IC HPT's in my drawer just crying out to be used but going to try and hold off til at least Saturday.

Good luck to everyone and fx'd we get our BFP's.

:dust::dust::dust:

Pink-bow - think we met on the TTC board.

Also 9dpo today. Been getting cramps low down today and also got a really sore back which is something I don't get until AF is in full swing.

Had some spotting today (peachy discharge) so got myself convinced AF will make an appearance this weekend.

Have got 6 IC HPT's in my drawer just crying out to be used but going to try and hold off til at least Saturday.

Good luck to everyone and fx'd we get our BFP's.

:dust::dust::dust:

FX AF stays away and you get your:bfp:

xx

Thanks!

Its now got to the stage where I don't want to go to the toilet incase there is more there!!

Trouble is, I can't remember how I felt when I was pg with my DS - mind you, that was 7 years ago.

I remember being really tired and feeling a bit sick but think I was almost 6 weeks by then. I also had implantation bleeding that made me think AF had arrived but tested 3 days later and got a BFP.

Hoping the same thing is happening this time round as well. My cycles are an average 35/36 days so its a bit of a wait til O day if I need to do it again - the 2WW is bad enough. Have also become a bit of a POAS addict with OPK's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->