14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

just curious..on your digital test, what does the 2-3 and 3+ mean? i'm in america, and our digitals don't do that..is it how high the concentration of hcg is?

Oh yea, i forgot they dont do they, its the weeks since conception, so you just add 2 weeks on to it. Ours have conception indicators on certain ones so u can see how far you are - yes by the HCG. xx

that is pretty cool! they are fairly accurate?? how far along can they measure until? like do they only tell you up until 8 weeks conception or something like that?

I know they are great - and i think they are very accurate. They go up to 5 weeks and then it says 5+ (as far as im aware) you might be able to buy these on the internet x

Hey hun I keep forgetting about this thread :dohh:
Tuesday is when I go in for bloods, and then I got my gynocologist app on 7th June :happydance:
Having a bad day tho cause work is crap and I was so close to putting baby plans on hold so I can find a new job but I don't think I could stand waiting :coffee:
How are you this morning? xxx

Glad you are ok, but sorry work is rubbish :hugs:

Not long now then til the bloods, it will be good to get an answer. We have our genetesis apt tues, so will be thinking of you!

Im good thanks, getting a little concerned as i feel normal still. What about you? did af ever come or are you stil waiting? Fingers crossed for you all the time xx

Glad you are ok, but sorry work is rubbish :hugs:

Not long now then til the bloods, it will be good to get an answer. We have our genetesis apt tues, so will be thinking of you!

Im good thanks, getting a little concerned as i feel normal still. What about you? did af ever come or are you stil waiting? Fingers crossed for you all the time xx

Im sure you'll get loads of symtoms soon, then you'll be wishing you didn't have any :haha:
AF still has not show, still getting loads of ewcm down there :shrug: so am looking forward to finding out whats going on!
Good luck for your app on tuesday :hugs: xxx

Im sure i will!! :dohh:

Cant believe af still hasnt shown, and the cm is weird too, i was convinced with that you would get ur BFP. Im getting loads so i really thought you would. I cant wait to know either now, just so you have some sort of idea.

Thank you, and you too, keep me updated xxx

goodluck nat, i hope they find out wats going on with ya *hugs*

I'll bet it is. especially when uve got no frikken idea whats going on with yourself... i hope they give you answers or ill go and ring their necks until they say something!!! *cuddle*

Hey Natasha, just wanted to see how the bloods were today, hope you are ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"