14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

i think we shud all take ur advise snug hunni it is the minority of lucky people lol.... how are we all feeling today ladies??........ much love xxxxxxxxx

Yes... Jammy devils! ... unfortunatly i'm not that lucky lol... Appart from that, i hope you're well too my dear :D xx

afternoon everyone, and welcome snugggs!!!

I agree too. But still it does drive you mad!!! We are not out of the running until AF shows though!!

I havnt been doing temps as i get confused and never know what it should be! so any advice on this would be good!

Ok so 10dpo today,.....nothing! No cramps, no sore (.)(.), its all gone!!! on the downside, i have been caughing my guts up all morning, so if implantation was occurring, i hope it has by now otherwise it would have been a bit bumpy down there and got shaken all over the place!!

I think its just the wait for AF for me though now.

Glad everyone is ok. Anyone else had anything?

Lots of :dust: to you all xx

Thanks for the welcome bubble :hugs: ... If you need any advise on charting and temps i'd be happy to help. I know there are charting threads on here, but they are sooo hard to keep up with as there are so many people posting.
I hope AF doesn't come for you! Someone once told me if you lie really really still on the day she is due she will miss you out :thumbup: xx

SarahJane - I hope you feel better soon :hugs:, 10dpo is a tough milestone.

Natasha - I've not been able to get on line either. Virtual hug for you too {{{}}}

Aww thanks for the welcome, you ladies are lovely. Alot of threads on here are somewhat "clicky"

xx:dust: to all

strange isnt it how we dont know each other but we all tell each other everything! Lol!! Ive become really addicted too! OH thinks its really good for me which is good (think its so that he doesnt have to listen to all my little symptoms all the time!!) I also put a picture of Max on the loss page and had loads of lovely messages too which he liked!

Shame i was offline earlier when u were all on here!! I cant sleep so out comes the laptop!!

So the symptoms are back, (.)(.) sore, funny cramping, better not be AF!!

So technically we are 11dpo now!! only 3days left!! this 2ww has been so much easier with you girlies!

Snuggs, thank you, that would be great, just need to know what it should be at normal and what im looking for each day - also when to do it. I love the laying still on the day of AF idea! :lol: its a plan!!

It would be so nic if we all got our :bfp: !!!

Lots of :dust: xxxxxx

:test: xxx

How is everyone this morning? Its friday at last!

My temp had risen by all of 0.1 earlier even though I told myself not to do it. I haven't checked my cm yet which is good as I really just want to relax now.
Although saying that I wish we were all 14dpo 2moz so we could test! xxxx

Oh me too! i dnt know how much longer i can wait! sometimes i really think i could be and then others i really know im not! its rubbish!

Ooo, i love the ttc buddy thing - im all glittery!!!

Good plan acting normal, im trying to too, it will pass faster!!

sorry for the dumbness, i dont do temps, but im curious, what would the temps show now?

Hope everyone is ok x

:dust:

well, I think I'm out..I always get 2 pimples right before af, and I got them today..I wanna cry:cry::cry::cry:

Oh me too! i dnt know how much longer i can wait! sometimes i really think i could be and then others i really know im not! its rubbish!

Ooo, i love the ttc buddy thing - im all glittery!!!

Good plan acting normal, im trying to too, it will pass faster!!

sorry for the dumbness, i dont do temps, but im curious, what would the temps show now?

Hope everyone is ok x

Yep, you're all glittery LOL.
I have no clue really about temps :shrug: I think its supposed to be high like 97 farenheit whereas mine is only 96F. But I suppose it could be different for each person (wishful thinking!!)
Just think were 12dpo tmoz, nearly there :happydance: xx

Temp is still high, but got another BFN this am.

Maybe its just too early yet hun? Give it a few days - if you can last that long! :lol: xx

Really hope we all get our :bfp:s
:dust: :dust:

:cry:

I told myself that I would stop googling about my cm and my non exsistent symptoms. But I had to :growlmad:
I was naughty and checked my cm again and there was loads of ewcm again. According to one site this means that Im defo not pregnant :nope:

Sorry to put a downer on things girls! xxx

oh no!! dont believe it! like i said, its not over till af shows!!

I got impatient and tested tonight...........BFN!!! Im not using my last test, i promise now!

Hope everyone is ok x

12dpo today :happydance: not long now.
Out of curiosity I did an OPK with fmu this morning and after about 3/4 mins a line came up, its v faint and Im not sure if its an evap :shrug:
Oh well we will all know for certain soon xx

I'm 12 DPO today, tested, BFN on a dollar store cheapie but my boobs are still killing me and AF isn't due until April 12. Two more days to hold out and 4 more tests available LOL.

Me im 7 days past ov. I have been feeling like i have been ovulating all week pains in my side, hot and bothered the usual way i feel when im ovulating just for longer. Im hoping that this is a good sign. Im going to test on friday if i can wait that long :winkwink: Good luck for your :bfp: xxxx

lol yeah sounds very promising. I've been having a whole host of symptoms. It's crazy. I wouldn't say it's a BFN but it's very very very light almost evap like and that's been 10DPO and 12DPO on the same dollar store tests. So I'm just going to hold out until AF's date has come and gone and if I'm late and she doesn't show? Then I know. So... Monday I'll know. Tuesday I'll test. I've waited this long I can wait a bit longer. Best wishes to ye!

Hey and welcome!

Thats the plan for me too, cramping has started again today, but im not doing anymore until after af is due (tuesday) as they have all been BFN!

Good luck and lots of :dust: xx

Me im 7 days past ov. I have been feeling like i have been ovulating all week pains in my side, hot and bothered the usual way i feel when im ovulating just for longer. Im hoping that this is a good sign. Im going to test on friday if i can wait that long :winkwink: Good luck for your :bfp: xxxx

Good luck hope you get your :bfp: xxx

lol yeah sounds very promising. I've been having a whole host of symptoms. It's crazy. I wouldn't say it's a BFN but it's very very very light almost evap like and that's been 10DPO and 12DPO on the same dollar store tests. So I'm just going to hold out until AF's date has come and gone and if I'm late and she doesn't show? Then I know. So... Monday I'll know. Tuesday I'll test. I've waited this long I can wait a bit longer. Best wishes to ye!

Ohh I hope you get your :bfp: it sounds very promising! xxx

Hey and welcome!

Thats the plan for me too, cramping has started again today, but im not doing anymore until after af is due (tuesday) as they have all been BFN!

Good luck yk and lots of :dust: xx

I think your cramping is just your lil bean getting snuggled in.
Im still very wet down there - yes I know I said I would stop doing that LOL.
xxx

I think your cramping is just your lil bean getting snuggled in.
Im still very wet down there - yes I know I said I would stop doing that LOL.
xxx[/QUOTE]

ooooo i really really really hope so!! pls pls pls pls let it be!

Ha that made me giggle!! :laugh2: LOL!!

I said i would stop testing and i havnt, :dohh: so i think you should allow yourself atleast one check a day!! what harm will it do!! that could be a good sign too, apparently! when u said about it being a bad thing the other day i had a look and its supposed to increase if you are pregnant, so fingers crossed!!!

I cant wait til tuesday to see what happens with us all!

Anything else other than the cm? xx

I really want to test tomorrow but I am going to wait!
My boobs are a lil bit sore and i've had very dull cramps but apart from that zilch.
I keep reading conflicting views about the cm, some say its good and some say its not!
:dust: xxx

I really want to test tomorrow but I am going to wait!
My boobs are a lil bit sore and i've had very dull cramps but apart from that zilch.
I keep reading conflicting views about the cm, some say its good and some say its not!
:dust: xxx

Its all so confusing!

Yea, i would hold out as long as you can, it will only be one less you can do when you get that BFP and want to check 100 times!!! :dohh:

Good for the cramping and soreness though, (have you been poking them again! :dohh:) LOL!!! I really hope you get ur BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"