14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

hello everyone I'm a newbie and I'm 7dpo and I have been having cramping and vey sleepy. I also have noticed the nauseated feeling when I cook something, I also experience my food coming up and then I swallow it also it just a small amount (TMI lol) I hope the fairy dust bless us with :bfp:

hello everyone I'm a newbie and I'm 7dpo and I have been having cramping and vey sleepy. I also have noticed the nauseated feeling when I cook something, I also experience my food coming up and then I swallow it also it just a small amount (TMI lol) I hope the fairy dust bless us with :bfp:

Good luck huni!

Anyone want a totally mad crazy ttc buddy :lol: x

oooo im mad too!!!! and we have the same name!!! and im 9dpo!!! x

i'll be your ttc bud too girls how are u all feeling today xxxxxxxx:kiss:

i'll be your ttc bud too girls how are u all feeling today xxxxxxxx:kiss:

woo another one :happydance:

Im a little confused :wacko: went to toilet like 10 mins ago and I keep checking down there and my cm was all clear and stretchy :shrug: surely it shouldn't be like that at 9dpo altho I have just googled it and it said 7-10 dpo you have a rise in eostragen (sp) which causes cm to go like this :wacko:

Hows everyone else? xxx

ooo yay, thanks mummymellie. Yes all good, jst waiting...and waiting.... :dohh:

I need to make myself wait to test again as obviously had a BFN this morning! :blush:

Hello Ladies,

I'm 9dpo and just wanted to jump in and scream...

I'M GOING FREAKIN CRAZY!!

...Aaaaa, That's better :thumbup:

I saw this thread and couldn't help but to post as i too are turning into a crazy lady on the 2WW

x

Morning Bec!
Im going totally crazy too! I've had a temp dip this morning - was 35.8. I defo think im out so its just a case of waiting til AF shows I guess.
Why can't concieving be easy?? I hate this whole process and feel really down today :(
Hows everyone else? xxxxx

Morning Natasha,

TTC is naff isn't it!!

I always get down in the dumps around 10dpo. It always seems that EVERYONE gets their BFP by 10dpo, but I keep forgetting,no matter how many people get their bfp's by now, they're still actually the minority... Note to self: must take own advise!

:hugs: for us!

I'm not sure if my drop Is AF, doesn't feel like it. I keep telling myself it's implantation! We're still in the running for implanting you know :thumbup: ... My temp dropped almost a whole degree. "they" say, you should temp shift at least .3 to consider it implantation ... We're in!!! :haha:

xx

i think we shud all take ur advise snug hunni it is the minority of lucky people lol.... how are we all feeling today ladies??........ much love xxxxxxxxx

afternoon everyone, and welcome snugggs!!!

I agree too. But still it does drive you mad!!! We are not out of the running until AF shows though!!

I havnt been doing temps as i get confused and never know what it should be! so any advice on this would be good!

Ok so 10dpo today,.....nothing! No cramps, no sore (.)(.), its all gone!!! on the downside, i have been caughing my guts up all morning, so if implantation was occurring, i hope it has by now otherwise it would have been a bit bumpy down there and got shaken all over the place!!

I think its just the wait for AF for me though now.

Glad everyone is ok. Anyone else had anything?

Lots of :dust: to you all xx

afternoon everyone, and welcome snugggs!!!

I agree too. But still it does drive you mad!!! We are not out of the running until AF shows though!!

I havnt been doing temps as i get confused and never know what it should be! so any advice on this would be good!

Ok so 10dpo today,.....nothing! No cramps, no sore (.)(.), its all gone!!! on the downside, i have been caughing my guts up all morning, so if implantation was occurring, i hope it has by now otherwise it would have been a bit bumpy down there and got shaken all over the place!!

I think its just the wait for AF for me though now.

Glad everyone is ok. Anyone else had anything?

Lots of :dust: to you all xx

awwww bubble keep your hopes up some women don't have any symptoms at all.... i would get confused abotu doing temps lol have thought about it tho there is a lot of virus's still going around isn't there my 2 youngest have another one all they seem to get lately how's your day going xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:kiss::hugs:

Good morning all!! I am very down in the dumps today. BFN this morning. No real signs. Although yesterday, I had a lot of watery CM. I know that 10 DPO is likely too early, but I have a bad feeling. I only have about 3 more months of TTC and then we are done:( I want this month to be it, but I don't think so.

Hope you all are better than me:)

I will mummymelli, well i will try!!

Your poor little ones, they get everything bless them, i caught this off a friends little girl!

My day has been ok thanks, just resting, what about you?

Everyone else too, hows the day been for you?

sarahjane dont get too down :hugs: 10dpo is still early, and we're not out till the :witch: shows! I think we all try not to get our hopes up but its still so disappointing.

Lots of :dust: to you all...... xxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Back on line! Thank goodness :happydance:
I can't believe how down we all are :( we need some PMA!!
Sending you all a big virtual hug {{{}}}}

I don't know what my bodies doing today!
This morning I had white cm in my knickers (sorry tmi) and when I had a feel there was loads of milky white cm, a bit stretchy but no where near as stretchy as it was when I got my pos opk. As the days gone on its now gone sort of watery :shrug: really dont know whats going on xxx

awww bubble i hope you feel better soon :hugs: as soon as they start school they get everything and fetch it home then it cycles the household it's a nightmare lol... illnesses ha ha ha how are u feeling today pink think we all need a good cheer up lol i did a test earlier and it was a :bfn: we'll see still have about 3 days until af arrives i think i was hoping for what seems like a miracle lol as i only had my implant out on the 22nd march lol might be a case of i ovulated later etc as the :af: i had just before i had it out might not have a been a proper :af: if u know wat i mean i hope you get your tho girls u have been waiting longer xxxxxxxx me and dh are stil having :sex: regularly at least every other day so hopefully lol wat are u all up to?... dh is sat in his gamers chair speakers blasting lol playing a racing game lmao wat a child ha ha ha wat are ur dp's like girls xxxxxx

My OH has gone to bed LOL, he gets fed up of me been on here but Im completely addicted. Its the only thing that keeps me sort of sane!
I've just decided that Im just going to act normal now for next 4 days, no symptom spotting or checking my knickers LOL.
Just think were 11dpo tomorrow only 3 days to go then! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"