14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

18 dpo today.

I've got my doctors appointment next tuesday so hopefully I can get some answers xxx

I hope it goes well, make sure you are pushy with them! I hope they help.

How has everyone been feeling today? xxx

I caved in and tested it was BFN. I knew deep down it would be :( I just don't understand why I've been spotting and all the other symptoms sickness dizzyness etc. I used a boots own test I don't know about any one else but I thought they where strange compared to FR.

Hey,

The boots own brand are rubbish. I tested a BFN with them and the day after on a sainsburys one BFP! Even now, its so faint on the boots, yet every other brand is so clear. Superdrugs are supposed to be good but i swear by tesco own brands, they hav always been the best. Give it another go maybe with another, just to be sure. xxx

Hi ladies! Congratulations Bubble!! Im praying all you ladies get your great big :bfp: soon!!

Just wanted to let you know that ASDA tests are bang on! Give them a try, pink dye aswell so no evaps and they work really early. Got 2 out of my 3 BFPs with Asda tests 7 days before AF was due both times. I highly recommend them. Good luck to you girls xxx

:dust:

Thank you, I bought them thinking they'd be good after i've recently heard mixed responses with FR. The result window is made up of dots not like the control line, very strange. The thing I got really upset with the BFN and DH kept saying I know your upset but the FS did tell us that we need ICSI to get a BFP we are not that lucky to have a natural. I guess I just wanted him to feel like I did :(

Thanks quaizer. Yes, i heard asda were good too.

Aclio, i know its awful, and i hated it when people said it to me, but im proof, that it will happen. You may be lucky enough to have a natural one day, they can never rule that out so dont give up hope. When have you got your ICSI? Im keeping everything crossed for you girls in here, you have all been great and you all so deserve your BFP's. xxx

:hi: ladies,

Well, i retested bubble. I tested and tested and tested! Still :bfn: and not a sign of AF. Surely my poor old womb is ready for burting with all that lining building up :haha: i am now 21dpo!!! can you believe that! Last cycle i started a thread "the 3WW", needless to say no one replied, bet they thought i was crazy lol.... but i actually wasn't joking.

Last cycle was a 60 day one and FF did give me crosshairs which would mean i have a 21LP, but i seriously think it was an anovulatory cycle as i didn't get a shift as such just lots of irratic peaks!!

Hope all you ladies are well? Has the MS set in yet bubble?
xx

I'm just staying positive for my ICSI appointment now on wednesday fingers crossed xx

Well, i retested bubble. I tested and tested and tested! Still :bfn: and not a sign of AF. Surely my poor old womb is ready for burting with all that lining building up :haha: i am now 21dpo!!! can you believe that! Last cycle i started a thread "the 3WW", needless to say no one replied, bet they thought i was crazy lol.... but i actually wasn't joking.

Last cycle was a 60 day one and FF did give me crosshairs which would mean i have a 21LP, but i seriously think it was an anovulatory cycle as i didn't get a shift as such just lots of irratic peaks!!

xx

Snuggs that really made me laugh!! The 3ww!! Im actually having a right giggle!!! I bet people thoguht you were joking!! There must be others who have it too though?!?

BOOOO for you BFN!!!! what about all that dust i sent you all?!?! You're right, you must be ready to burst! i hate anovulatorys, thats all i had, until the met! So if your LP is 21 days, then af would be due today am i right? I hope it doesnt come and you have a really really shy bean!!!

Im ok, i havnt been sick yet, i come over all hot and travel sicky though and i stick the accupressure bands on very quickly and it goes! Phew! I have an awful phobia of sick so it just cant happen to me! Got midwife tomo to book my 6 week scan.

Please make sure you all keep me updated on all your news and definately you BFP's. Im sending tonnes of :dust: so its just gotta get to you! xxx

Aclio, Fingers crossed for your apt, i hope it goes ok xx

xx

Hi hun sorry you haven't got your :bfp: yet, Im also on 21dpo today apart from I didn't ovulate :growlmad: Hope you get some answers soon.

Natasha I was just thinking about you, how are you and bean? xxxx

Hey Natasha!!! Its so weird having the same name!

Im good thanks, bean is still there and sticking! Just want it to stick loads more now! 5 weeks tomorrw and have midwife at 10am to arrange my 6 week scan! Cant believe its been that long already since you started the thread! Ive not joined the first tri - its weird, they dont have the same concerns as me, so i joined the pregnancy after loss forum and its great. Still waiting for you lot though! I know you wont be long. :hugs:

How you been feeling? any signs of af yet? Is it tomorrow your apt? xxx

Hey Natasha!!! Its so weird having the same name!

Im good thanks, bean is still there and sticking! Just want it to stick loads more now! 5 weeks tomorrw and have midwife at 10am to arrange my 6 week scan! Cant believe its been that long already since you started the thread! Ive not joined the first tri - its weird, they dont have the same concerns as me, so i joined the pregnancy after loss forum and its great. Still waiting for you lot though! I know you wont be long. :hugs:

How you been feeling? any signs of af yet? Is it tomorrow your apt? xxx

5 weeks! I can't believe it, bet you can't wait for the scan and I want to see pics!!!
Im feeling "normal", I had my appointment this morning, having blood tests next week and am being refered to a gynocologist for some investigations, can't wait til I can hopefully get things sorted and ttc properly xxx

weird, i was just writing a message to see how the docs went! Glad they are going to investigate and they actually did something for you. I hope they all come back ok, keep me posted pls, it will be interesting to know. How have you been otherwise?

I know, i cant wait. I had midwife apt today and i basically TOLD her what is going to happen this time and she went along with it - hopefully will be scanned next week to check on progress. I will of course show you the pics. I will post them in the scan forum though so i dnt upset anyone.

How has everyone else been, it was so fun symptom spotting with you all every day, hope you are all doing well,

Im sending you all lots of :dust: and :hugs: and a load more :dust: !!!!

xxxxx

:happydance::happydance:GOOD LUCK:happydance::happydance:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10718;116/st/20100329/o/14/l/28/dt/6/k/0690/ttc.png

Hey girls, just wanted to see how everyone is?

ACLIO, How did your apt go on weds?

Natasha, how have you been? when next week are your bloods? will be thinking of you xx

Snuggs - any progress? Ho whave you been?

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to you all xx

hey ladies, i'm a bit behind some of you..i'm 6dpo..but i find you all very encouraging and nice, so i'd like to pick up the thread =)

so far, nothing much..gassy, tingling boobs occasionally..trying not to overanalyze. i've had 2 m/c last year, very early..so i'm a bit petrified with getting pregnant, even though i so want to be =)

last night i had very vivid, strange dreams, and last 2 morning i woke up having to pee horrifically...lol..no lounging in bed for me.

the odd thing is, my cm was oddd yesterday. mostly i'm having milky/creamy cm..yesterday it had tinges of white, but was mucousy. the difference between that and ewcm, is that it didn't stretch..when i 'inspected' it, it formed a glob and transfered to the other finger...hmmm..anyone have that with a previous preg??

anyhow, congrats on your BFP..that's awesome!!!
i hope the rest get them soon..waiting blows :wacko:

Hi want2bemummy,

Welcome!! The title of the thread is a little old now, it was updated everyday on our last cycle, i have no idea what day everyone is on now!!

Im very sorry about your mc's i really hope you get a super sticky bean soon.

Your symptoms all sound good, its so hard not to overanalyse, i know what you mean!

Sending you lots of :dust: Everyone is really nice on this thread and you are more than welcome xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->