14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

Ahh just came on to check on you girls! Well done on your bfp bubbles!!!!! Nice to see that one of us got one!!!:)

I tested and got bfn, so dont think i even ovulated after all as my af is usually here by now. Sorry to those of you who also tested bfn, dont give up it may still be bfp's for you all!!! Good luck!! xx

Congrats Bubbles!! I'm so jealous!!! LOL I'm 12dpo and waiting to test. I had HCG shots so I'm a little nervous about testing. Might get a BFP and it really may be false!!! But you have given many of us hope!! Good luck!!

Ahh just came on to check on you girls! Well done on your bfp bubbles!!!!! Nice to see that one of us got one!!!:)

I tested and got bfn, so dont think i even ovulated after all as my af is usually here by now. Sorry to those of you who also tested bfn, dont give up it may still be bfp's for you all!!! Good luck!! xx

Im starting to think I haven't ovulated either :shrug: 16dpo and no sign of AF.xxx

Congrats Bubbles!! I'm so jealous!!! LOL I'm 12dpo and waiting to test. I had HCG shots so I'm a little nervous about testing. Might get a BFP and it really may be false!!! But you have given many of us hope!! Good luck!!

Good luck hun I hope this is it for you xxx

Morning everyone, thank you for your messages and srm0421 thank you for the advice.
sorry you didnt get your BFP my bump. But dont give up.

Chrisangel, good luck when you test, i hope its a true BFP for you. fx'd.

Still no AF natasha, im still hoping it stays away and its a fashionably late BFP! lol!

I know you might have already been told this, but to all of you who have problems ovulating or dont know whether you have, i have this problem too. I know its always best the natural way, but i cannot praise metformin enough. I was on it for 6 weeks when i got my positive with my little boy, after 2 years of ttc,1000mg, and this time, 4 weeks. I could really tell the difference that i actually did ovulate. Yes the nausea side effect is awful for two weeks, but so worth it. And it is as natural as it gets really (no homones etc)and the doctor can prescribe it. I just wanted to let you all know as i so want you to all get your BFP's and this has worked for me.

Thank you again for your messages, im keeping everything crossed for all of you who af hasnt appeared for and :hugs: for those who it has.

Lots of :dust: xxx

Thanks hun, still no sign of AF :shrug:

Am seriously thinking of going to docs but am scared that because of my age he will just tell me to keep trying and wait a few years. I don't want to wait :growlmad:

How you feeling anyway? xxx

still rubbish, cant stop the choking in the morning still! and total loss of appetite.

How old are you? they should give you the metformin without any probs, i got it after 8 months of trying but there is no time frame on that because its not actually a fertility treatment. Say its been longer.

Still keeping everything crossed for you. How have you been feeling? xx

Im 20 so probs think he will say Im too young :(
Still getting ewcm and am very wet down there :blush:
Have had very mild nausea today and my boobs are hurting but could all be in my head!
If nothing has happened in 2 weeks Im going to go to docs and see what they can do.

Im glad you're feeling rubbish :lol: it means you got a sticky bean :happydance::happydance: xxxx

Im 20 so probs think he will say Im too young :(
Still getting ewcm and am very wet down there :blush:
Have had very mild nausea today and my boobs are hurting but could all be in my head!
If nothing has happened in 2 weeks Im going to go to docs and see what they can do.

Im glad you're feeling rubbish :lol: it means you got a sticky bean :happydance::happydance: xxxx

I was 21 when they started to help me (im 22 now) so i would push for it, i jst kept going back and thats when they gave me the metformin. Just ask for it, they are less likely to give chlomine but metformin is the first step, then they try them both together. (metformin isnt a fertility treatment too, some clever spark realised it wasnt just good for diabetes, but also helped people ovulate)

Im very wet :blush: down there, so this could be a good sign for you. I always think stuffs in my head, but go with your instincts as most of the time, they will be right!!

Still praying our 'spud' sticks (OH's choice!!)

Off to docs later as they are concerned i still have this cold and its getting worse. Really worried its swine flu! Said to OH this morning, i so wanna be happy about 'spud'' but im so ill it will be a miracle if it sticks.

Glad you are ok though, im keeping stuff crossed for you and sending you all my spare :dust:

xxx

bubble - its great to hear your story a BFP or PCOS congratulations xxxxxxx

I have PCOS we have our ICSI appointment this month. I have absent Af's but all of a sudden I started spotting a few days ago so was sure AF was of her wicked way. Last night I had terrible cramps and sickness and Im still suffering the headache. I did have alot of ewcm last week but not now, mind you i'm going to the loo that often that i might as well stay there lol

I would be interested to know your symptoms if any leading up to your BFP xxxx

ACLIO, hi!

Thank you very much.

For two years before i had my son i didnt have any periods, i was on the met for 6 weeks and then had my BFP! (We lost him at 52 days old, he had to be born at 30 wks)

This time, i have had 29 day cycles which is weird for me but wasnt ovulating. I went back on the met, and i just had this feeling, i had cramping which i thought was af, but its a different sort, a bit tighter (i also though this was down to the csec pain still) loads of cm - sorry if tmi, but feels like its dripping. Also, i always get a metallic taste in my mouth, but again, thought this was because of the cold. I only did the test because i jst had this really strong thought! Only just started getting sore boobs now and no sickness either.

I hope this helps, your symptoms are sounding promising! PCOS is rubbish, and they told me there was little chance. There is hope though, dont give up!!If i can do it so can you!!

Have you tested yet just to see?

I hope you get your BFP very soon xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you went though :hugs:

I've not tested as we where told the way we could get a BFP was via ICSI. My husband has a low count on top of my PCOS. I guess i just don't think I'm lucky enough to get a BFP when we have been told ICSI is our only chance. DH has been on all sorts of vits though since we found out. I so want a BFP but I'm too scared to test cos deep down I know it will be a BFN. I wouldn't know the best time to test anyway with not being able to count dpo etc.

Im sorry for the problems you are having.

Ok, when i didnt know, my doc said to make sure we dtd regularly (every three days i would say to make sure u maximise the count) and that i tested once a week. I always did it on a friday. i know it gets expensive and yes it is so disappointing everytime you get that BFN. i tested BFN the week before i got my BFP with my son, and you are right, there are absolutley no af signs either when u havnt had them that long. I just knew though, i know it sounds silly but it was my sis bday and i felt hot and tired. This time, i had no symptoms but again, just had a feeling.

This might help with the cost for you - its for two free tests.

https://www.duofertility.com/node/2708

It can happen sometimes without intevention even though they say it cant, when you least expect it. The only thing that did it for me was the met.

Please keep me updated, always here for any advice too xx

still no sign of af, thought my cm was drying up this morning but not have had loads of white cm in my knickers (sorry tmi), testing again tomo morning xx

oooo good luck, i still think you're gonna get a BFP very soon, i have this weird feeling! I hope it is!! Let us know!! Keeping it all crossed for you!! The CM sounds really positive to me. EVERYTHING crossed xx

Ello ladies,

I'm the same as you Natasha, still getting a bfn but not got AF!

I tested this morning. it was my last test god damn it, and it was a dudd :( ... it was a tesco mid stream test and the pee didn't soak up all of the strip properly. the control window line did not develope properly because of this. I thought i could see the glimmer of a line in the test strip, but because it was a dudd anyway ive put it down to an evap.

Good luck to you all and still sending sticky vibes to you bubble and extra :dust: to you natasha

xxx

Morning Ladies,
pink bow - the CM sounds very positive, fingers crossed

I think my spotting is finally stopping. I was sick again last night but this could just be a coincidence. I just don't have the guts to test I'm too scared as this is the closest i've been to ever getting a BFP. Maybe I'm just imagining it all (apart from the spotting) cos I want a BFP that much.

Morning Ladies!!!

Its all looking good isnt it!! Maybe i will be taking all three of you with me!

Oooo snuggs, get another!! I always pee in a pot and dip it, its more reliable as i am a bit rubbish at aiming!!! Thanks for your sticky vibes, keep them coming!! I hope it was a very faint BFP!!

Aclio, you are right, the cm does sound good. I Hope this is your BFP too.

I really hope this is your BFP for all of you, you all really deserve it. Im here until you get them or until the :witch: shows! Im not going to abandon you!!!!

Millions and millions of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all xxx :hugs:

well bfn for me tomorrow, theres defo something wrong with me :( xx

good luck to the rest of you though :dust: xxx

pinkbow - do you know how many dpo you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->