14dpo and 16dpo lines

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Are the 16dpo lines darker? I know i sound obsessed now but they look the same to me 😢

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 41
Do u think so? I just dont see a difference? I was the same with the other tests I done few days ago xx

Frer is not good for progression. I can do one and it won't be any darker then that. I think that's as dark as they get.
Congratulations on your bfp

Would you recommend a different brand for progression?? I dont normally check progress like this but i am so so nervous xx

I'm a bad personal to ask, even though I've had a loss before, I don't test progression if I get bfp after the day my period would start. Maybe a clearblue digital with weeks indicator? Why so nervous?

Frer is not good for progression. I can do one and it won't be any darker then that. I think that's as dark as they get.
Congratulations on your bfp

Just feels like we have tried forever. I wanted to be happy when i got my positive but now im just worryinf about what could go wrong. I just cant help but be nervous xx

Oh Hun it's ok, that's a very strong line. Maybe once confirmed by a doctor?

It's darker for sure! Try and relax. I've been waiting for my BFP a long time too and am sure I will be the same, but this is really happening for you so try and enjoy it :) try not to stress; I don't know whether this will make it easier or worse for you, but what will be will be, and worrying about it and checking won't prevent anything. So just be over the moon and relax as that's the best thing for your little bean! Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->