14dpo and BFN?

ChelsGeorgina

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this place so this is my first ever post!

Me and my partner have been TTC for 6 months now with no luck so far.
This month I have had various symptoms which make me wonder if I could be pregnant. However, I'm 14dpo and currently getting BFN on HPT. Here is a list of this months symptoms:
4,5,6,7dpo-backache
4dpo- pink/red blood when wiping (poss IB?)
From 4dpo-14dpo I have experienced nausea, sneezing, fatigue, bloating, mild cramping (13/14dpo), hot flushes, larger breasts, sex has become painful as if I'm too tight, creamy lotion-like cm as well as watery cm before that, frequent urination, UTI like feeling when I urinate (no pain but feel as though I've not finished), sleeplessness, no AF, and headaches!

Surely I am pregnant this month?! But HPT still says BFN. Is it possible to still get a BFP after today?
Please help!

Welcome to BnB!

Do you know for certain you are 14DPO? Do you temp or take OPKs by chance? You might be off by a few days or had late implantation.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks for your reply!

I don't overly track my cycle as I'd probably go even more insane than I have! I was thinking if it doesn't happen this month then I'll start tracking temp and using OPKs.
I usually have a cycle of 28 days, however last month I was late and only had AF for 2 days, which usually lasts 5 days. This month though I have no sign of AF showing. Hoping this month is the one! I feel like I could be pregnant but I'm also driving myself mad with symptom spotting to the point I don't know what's normal for AF anymore! Haha.

Just gotta keep hoping! When should I retest if I tested yesterday and it was BFN?

Chels- If you have internet cheapies and don't mind burning through them, whenever you want! In terms of how to minimize disappointment, give it a few days. 2 or 3 minimum, more if you can manage.

HCG can take awhile to build up enough as you may have implanted late. You may also have fluctuated a bit in when you actually O'ed this month, considering you don't track, so you might actually not be due AF for some days.

Most likely if you are pregnant, you'll see a positive sometime in the next week. Very rarely, you might not have the HCG appear in your urine and require a blood test, but don't automatically consider yourself the exception. But you should take yourself to the doctor if AF doesn't show up and no positive in the next couple weeks. (Someone here may be able to recommend precisely when you should head to the doc. If not, a nurse should be able to let you know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->