14dpo, see my chart?

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first month on Femara and I decided to give BBT a go, which has never worked out in the past due to me never ovulating and having irregular sleeping patterns. Anyway, I decided to temp vaginally and try my hardest to take my temp around the same time, but it was very hard due to pets waking me, illness, husband's alarm going off, going to bed later than usual... see why it's never worked before? LOL. On 7-8dpo I was running a fever, so those temps are gone from the chart.

I'm 14dpo today and my chart is set to FAM, which shows I ovulated on cd17.

I've been taking IC HPTs and BFN.

What are your thoughts on my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3cee20/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

It looks like you ovulated but it's misleading with all the empty circles. Hoping you implanted late and get a bfp. I tested at 12dpo with bfn and then at 15dpo with a extremely faint line so there's still a chance especially if your temps stay up. Good luck

Looks good to me hun.
You didn't put in an opk for cd16, but looks like O was between16/17, so you timed BD well.
Kudos from one restless sleeper to another :winkwink:
:dust:

It looks like you ovulated but it's misleading with all the empty circles. Hoping you implanted late and get a bfp. I tested at 12dpo with bfn and then at 15dpo with a extremely faint line so there's still a chance especially if your temps stay up. Good luck
Thanks, I hope so too... that is encouraging! What did you test with? I have 2 FRER but am holding off until 16DPO if no AF.

Looks good to me hun.
You didn't put in an opk for cd16, but looks like O was between16/17, so you timed BD well.
Kudos from one restless sleeper to another :winkwink:
:dust:
Thank you :D I didn't take an OPK on 16, because I was sick of getting no lines and then I took one in the late afternoon on CD17 and it was almost positive, took another 2 at 11pm and positive. My first ever positive OPKs! By around noon cd18 they were negative again Unfortunately couldn't get another BD in due to DH not feeling well. The sleeping makes it difficult, doesn't it!

Just in case anyone happens to come across this in the future - I forgot to temp today and I started spotting red this afternoon (15dpo) A sure sign AF is on her way. Oh well, on to the next month!

Forgot to respond to your question. I was using dollar store tests. Good luck next month! At least you know you're ovulating :)

Sorry Oh_Clem :(
Hope next cycle is your winner!:hugs:

Forgot to respond to your question. I was using dollar store tests. Good luck next month! At least you know you're ovulating :)
Ahh, can't get those in Australia! Yes, I am pleased to know my body worked and I confirmed it so yay! Thank you!

Sorry Oh_Clem :(
Hope next cycle is your winner!:hugs:
Thank you JLM! I hope so too. Your username confuses me sometimes because JLM is a username I use on various sites haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->