14DPO still BFN.

Oh no maaybe.... Hope she stays away!

My temp dropped this morning, so looks like I might be out too :cry:

x x x

I know me too :(
I've put a pad in so I can keep track all day but it's been an hour and nothing has come out on it's own.

But you got a line hun?
I'm not sure how all the temping works but I hope your dip doesn't mean AF is on her way :hugs:

I'm in uni all day but we'll check in with each other later?
And hopefully we're both still AF free O:)

:dust: x x x x

Yep I hope we can both report back with good news!!

I think the lines are just crappy FRERs - I don't have any tests left to do today I POAS too much the last 2 days! I may crack and go and buy some later!

Good luck hun x x x

well im still in the running it looks like..temps still up and no af. as I posted in the thread I started at the beginning of the month...i think I may have ovulated later than I thought..because me feeling like af is coming everday since sunday is odd. I only had that when I was pregnant with my 2 kids. im sorry to hear some of you may be getting a visit from af soon. hope she doesn't come in full force and its just IB or something..goodluck!!

15 DPO for me today. BFN and no AF.

I'm am ready to either start or get a BFP. I can't stand the not knowing. I am having preg symptoms, but, it could be because I've spent the entire week reading up on preg symtoms and now i've convinced myself I have them....

the wait is torture.

19 DPO for me today...No AF and BFN on Wednesday. ermm23a - I feel the EXACT same way. I just want to know already. I wonder how long I should wait to test again.

Feeling a bit frustrated. Glad I'm not alone. :)

Good luck to everyone!

SBB did you crack and buy some? lol

My AF didn't come :happydance: and I've been wearing a pad all day and there's nothing on it at all :)

xx

19 DPO for me today...No AF and BFN on Wednesday. ermm23a - I feel the EXACT same way. I just want to know already. I wonder how long I should wait to test again.

Feeling a bit frustrated. Glad I'm not alone. :)

Good luck to everyone!

I'm 18dpo and got :bfn: two days ago :(
I'm going to test Sunday so I'm at 20dpo
If :bfn: and no AF by Weds I'm going the doctors!

:dust:

xxx

Good luck maaybe2010! I've seen you on several of the threads that I read. Please keep us posted. Are you, by any chance, having dull cramps? Or any irregular symptoms?

Thanks jrc10 O:)
I'm a BnB addict :blush: haha

I am having dull cramps but only really two or three times a day and not for long.
I'm more having twinges :wacko:

Irregualr symptoms? Do you mean what i wouldn't normally have for AF?
If that's what you mean then the only thing that is irregular is my very regular bowel movemnets :blush: I mean two or three times a day!
My cramps and boobs are hurting norwhere near as much O:)

Although last night my boobs started to REALLY hurt (just like normal) so I'm worried she's on her way :(

How long have you been TTC?
Are you planning anything different for this month?

:dust:

xx

We were just kind of letting things happen for a couple of months, but this month we've been a bit more serious. lol. I've been having pretty much constant dull cramps...I've read on here that some of the women got their BFP's who had them, but that doesn't mean it's true. January was my 1st month off of BC. I had AF in Jan. and Feb., but nothing for March. I've only missed my AF twice before in my life and i was much younger.

Honestly, I'm just ready to know. We even went to NYC for a few days and walked everywhere. I was sure that AF would come with being that active...but nothing. I tested when we got home. BFN. and the next morning BFN. I haven't tested again since. I guess this could all be stress, but who knows. Maybe I should wait to test?

SBB did you crack and buy some? lol

My AF didn't come :happydance: and I've been wearing a pad all day and there's nothing on it at all :)

xx

Hey hun, glad AF didn't get you!

Well yes, I cracked, went and bought some more tests. Teeny weeny feint lines again, then did another (yes I'm addicted lol!) and just as I'd finished POAS I wiped and got bloody blood - so I'm out :cry:

Pretty gutted, furr baby has been giving me cuddles all day though so that's cheered me up :hugs:

x x x

I've never missed a period for no reason and am rarley late :(

Maybe test at 20dpo? The reason I'm waiting until then is because I made a poll a few days back, I don't know if you seen it?
Around 11 % of the people who answered (out of around 104) said they didn't get a :bfp: until 20dpo!

I can post it if you want to see it?

xx

[/QUOTE]

Hey hun, glad AF didn't get you!

Well yes, I cracked, went and bought some more tests. Teeny weeny feint lines again, then did another (yes I'm addicted lol!) and just as I'd finished POAS I wiped and got bloody blood - so I'm out :cry:

Pretty gutted, furr baby has been giving me cuddles all day though so that's cheered me up :hugs:

x x x[/QUOTE]

Oh no hun :hugs:
Definately a full blown AF? :(

Aww that's sweet O:)
What do you have?
We've got three kittens :wacko: lol

xx

We have 2 burmese cats, here are some pics! They are soooo cute I love them so much! I want another one! Mine are called Brown and Grey.

Post some pics of your kittens!!

Anyway sorry, back to topic. Erm... Well there was a bit of red blood, now it's just brown, but yeh I'm fairly sure it's AF coming, it'll probably get me in the night! Bugger. Oh well... Onwards...

x x x x

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/

This makes me feel much better! You can choose your DPO's and what type of test you plan to take. :)

This makes me feel much better! You can choose your DPO's and what type of test you plan to take. :)

This is brilliant!! Well done! :happydance:

x x x

"The instances of false negatives on 16 days past ovulation are less common, but do still occur. 14.8% of test results were False Negatives." :thumbup:

21 DPO 23% negative tests!! And these are all women who are pregnant... Wow this site is great!!

x x x

We have 2 burmese cats, here are some pics! They are soooo cute I love them so much! I want another one! Mine are called Brown and Grey.

Post some pics of your kittens!!

Anyway sorry, back to topic. Erm... Well there was a bit of red blood, now it's just brown, but yeh I'm fairly sure it's AF coming, it'll probably get me in the night! Bugger. Oh well... Onwards...

x x x x

OMG! They are gorgeous!!

Daisy is our Tabby, Heman is the fluff ball and Mimi is the bengal O:)

So it's not AF?! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20073_1275838908297_1599715666_31064937_5395269_n.jpg
    20073_1275838908297_1599715666_31064937_5395269_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20073_1275823947923_1599715666_31064769_3665030_n.jpg
    20073_1275823947923_1599715666_31064769_3665030_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 25850_1301673954157_1599715666_31118627_7999963_n.jpg
    25850_1301673954157_1599715666_31118627_7999963_n.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
  • 25850_1301675194188_1599715666_31118654_3330505_n.jpg
    25850_1301675194188_1599715666_31118654_3330505_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
I guess there's still hope for us after all. haha. I just hate the waiting. My dull cramps are not something I've ever had. I've had them daily since before my expected AF. I've read that cramping is common in early pregnancy, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->