14DPO still BFN.

OMG! They are gorgeous!!

Daisy is our Tabby, Heman is the fluff ball and Mimi is the bengal O:)

So it's not AF?! :happydance:

They are all gorgeous Maaybe! Sooo cute - I love kittens, if I don't ever get preg I'm going to be a mad old cat lady with millions of kittens!!

Dunno - feels like AF is looming. I think it's gonna come, just teasing me now. Obviously I really hope not, but I know what it feels like and it does feel like it's coming... :growlmad:

x x x

Thanks hun O:)
Yeah we've said that! Crazy cat couples haha :)

Well I hope not. . . I mean I've had the feeling for nearly 5 days and mine's not come yet so hopefully yours follows suit!

=D

xx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/

This makes me feel much better! You can choose your DPO's and what type of test you plan to take. :)

How did you find this?
Just google?

It shows how people got :bfp: and then the next three days no one got a :bfp:.
Why can't it just be a straight forward yes, no, no change game!

xx

Thanks hun O:)
Yeah we've said that! Crazy cat couples haha :)

Well I hope not. . . I mean I've had the feeling for nearly 5 days and mine's not come yet so hopefully yours follows suit!

=D

xx

Hope so hun!

Right I have to get off B&B now, I've got a big job tomorrow and have spent 3 days POAS and on here! So gotta actually do the work now lol!!

Catch up tomorrow, FX the witch stays away for both of us

x x x

Hey, just wanted to hop on and wish all you guys good luck! Hope AF stays away!

I'm now 16dpo and no sign of AF as of yet. I really hope that my cheapie tests get in today. This wait is ridiculous. :p

[/QUOTE]

Hope so hun!

Right I have to get off B&B now, I've got a big job tomorrow and have spent 3 days POAS and on here! So gotta actually do the work now lol!!

Catch up tomorrow, FX the witch stays away for both of us

x x x[/QUOTE]

lol! Good luck O:)

Yeah fingers crossed!

xx

I'm now 16dpo and no sign of AF as of yet. I really hope that my cheapie tests get in today. This wait is ridiculous. :p

Thanks hun!

Your testing as soon as you get them? :)

xx

I guess there's still hope for us after all. haha. I just hate the waiting. My dull cramps are not something I've ever had. I've had them daily since before my expected AF. I've read that cramping is common in early pregnancy, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

You NEVER had cramping?
Lucky you! :haha:

xx

Thanks hun!

Your testing as soon as you get them? :)

xx

Oh, you know it! It's going to be a long enough wait just walking back to the apartment with the package.

:rofl:

What time is it over there?
Still morning?

Can't wait for yoou to get them! :)

xx

It's 1:30pm, actually. My mail just takes forever to get here. I just promised myself I would at least wait for these tests to get here to test again.

My mail gets given to my neighbours and I don't get told!! :growlmad:
Luckily he gives it to me though lol

"I just promised myself I would at least wait for these tests to get here to test again."
Have you got to go somewhere? Wait for them! So you can let us know! :)

:dust:

xx

Oh no! lol
That would be typical
You just be sat twiddling your thumbps all day! :haha:

I googled the site. I guess it just goes to show that you never know when it's going to happen. Let's not get discouraged ladies!

Im in the same boat too! I was 15dpo yesterday and got a faint-but clear BFP with FRER...tested this morning with FRER and BFN! Don't know whether to test again in morning or just wait forAF!

Maaybe- im like you i swear af feels like its coming any minute..and has been since sunday. af still staying away for you too?

They haven't :( But you're going to think I'm terrible because I bought some cheapies today (they were blue dye, though; only kind the store had that were cheap). The tests were totally inconclusive and poor quality so I'm just going to have to wait for the mail tomorrow.

I'm just not sure what's going on. My boobs have been hurting to the point where I have a hard time getting to sleep. And there are bright blue veins around both of them (sorry if TMI). No signs of AF that I normally have. Just wish I knew what to think at this point!

Maaybe- im like you i swear af feels like its coming any minute..and has been since sunday. af still staying away for you too?

Yep staying away *knocks on wood* :)

It's weird I was in a meeting with my tutor and I could of swore I had come on. . .
I felt really wet (sorry) in my knickers and just kept thinking I need to get out of here cos it feels like a right mess!

Got to the toilet not a thing there :wacko:

Maybe it's all in our heads lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back