14DPO-Very Faint BFP? *UPDATE* NEW PICS ON PGS 3 & 5

congrats huney welcome to the world of 5 kids ahhhhh!

Well, this mornings test now looks darker than last night...But I took the pic within minutes of the results showing up and I dont think the pic really shows it that well. Anyway, it came up almost right away - Im starting to get excited!!!

Attachments

• test fmu 12-10-09.jpg
    test fmu 12-10-09.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 168
Yay Airley, looking really good
Have you told your DH yet? Bet he is over the moon.

xx

p.s Yay LOVING the ticker :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Donna! Yeah, he is excited but also a bit terrified! haha! He said this morning "Im really scared and nervous" I have to remember this is his first time experiencing this!!!!!!!! Wow....

I am so happy for you, have emailed my DH at work to tell him too -he thinks I am nuts:wacko:; but sends his congrats to you YAY

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

See you over in first tri xx:hugs:

Aw, thanks to both of you for sure! I told my DH last night and then he said, "put a pic on that site so your friends over in the UK can give us their opinion!" haha! I told him they'd all seen the first test pics already and were giving me the thumbs up. :thumbup: He smiled really big and then didnt say much else...he seems a little giddy but in a reserved kinda way I guess :haha:I know him so well, he's scared sh*tless! hahahaha! Im so excited I couldnt wait to find a ticker and see when my due date is - Ive been given August 19, 2010 -Oh, I know its sooooo brand new - pllleeeeaaaassse stick beanie! :happydance:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely a POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation!!!! I see it!!! What Part of NC are you from im 10 minutes from the line!

Thanks much! I am in Swannanoa which is about 15 min outside of Asheville, where the Biltmore House is...Born and raised here. My husband's family is from West Virginia and my dad lives in Ararat VA, but he was raised in Mt. Airy NC...any of those sound familiar?

I live in Claudville, VA about 15 minutes from Ararat, VA and Mount Airy, NC

Small world huh??

:D
Congratulations!! Maybe we'll be bump buddies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->