15-17dpo - Symptoms and no AF!

stephbr

Reaction score
I use several different apps to track my cycles but this month I have an issue. I am currently 17dpo if I O'd as predicted on the 21st of January, although I didn't get EWCM until January 23 so I may have O'd later than predicted making me only 15dpo.

I decided to POAS on 2/2/14 (9-11dpo) as my AF was due February 4th. BFN. Tried again on 4/5 (11-13dpo), BFN, squinter of a line but may have been an EVAP. Again on 5/2(12-14dpo) and a clear BFN.

I have been feeling extra tired lately, have such sore BBS (don't recall this ever happening!), wet CM the whole way through, hasn't dried up like it normally would. I had really bad cramps on 27/1 and 28/1 which would have been 4-6dpo and generally feeling "off". I feel a slight twinge in my lower stomach, and my stomach feels itchy! I also have a stabbing pain really low in my stomach if I sneeze.

I have regular 29 day cycles on average and today is CD32! I'm sick of being in limbo and either want AF to show up or a line on a test so it makes sense. I don't feel the usual slight cramps I get before AF so it's driving me even more insane and here I am writing this novel!

When should I test again? Am I just crazy?

Do you chart your bbt or use opk's ?(you mentioned you track you cycles a few different ways). If you are 15-17 dpo the odds are you would have a bfp by now if you were pregnant so maybe you ovulated later than that. You have a lot of positive signs so hope you get your bfp!

I don't temp or use OPKs at the moment. Might have to start after this! I use a couple of different apps that predict my next cycles due date so I don't get caught out. I've done this for a year now and it's been spot on pretty much the whole time. :shrug:

Yeah those apps work as long as you have a textbook cycle and O date but if there are any irregularities they can be inaccurate. I had fluctuating dates and so they never worked for me personally. Besides I wanted to see how my temperatures went after O which ended up being a good move because I had a luteal phase defect and wouldn't have caught it had I not temped! Best of luck hun and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->