15 dpo & bfn

KenjoeW

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am 15 dpo, I feel like I have had all the symptom of being pregnant but do not want to get my hopes up. One of the symptoms that is weird is my gums were sensitive and hurting. Has anyone had this before/

I'm trying to stay positive but don't want to get too excited, af is due Wednesday but no signs of her yet :(

Fx for your BFP!

I'm 21 DPO and nothing! Thought I had a vvvvfl at 10 DPO but nothing after that! ��

That has to be hard for you, fx. I will definitely go crazy if I go that long, I'm taking test like every other day I can't imagine 21dpo. I got pregnant right away with my daughter 10 yrs ago so I hate having to go through this, we have been trying for 6 months.

See, this makes me curious! I'm currently approx 19 dpo and with symptoms but only bfn's I've really been questioning "at what point do you just think, it must not be?" I saw on the WhatToExpect website that it says week 5 is the best to test to get a positive result (which is still a week away for me) but others seems to get one right away. I feel like I'm losing my mind about all this lol.

When is af supposed to arrive? If you are late you have to wait at least 2 weeks being late. Couple months ago I was a week late n I wanted dr to order labs but she said it was too early that it has to be at least 2 weeks and she was right cuz af arrived. As to those who test n get bfp early it depends on their hcg levels, I knw it sucks. My coworker got her bfp @ 4 weeks, the good thing about me is that I work at a clinic and have access to the pregnancy test that drs use. I'm going on 3ww n still nothing

Well my cycle varies but it is average 30 days. I was supposed to possibly start last Saturday. I had spotting start a week early and last the entire time until Friday I had a very weird day and a half of AF. At least I think it may have been AF since it was heavier but I've never had one so short before. Now there's nothing and still a bfn this am. I guess it definitely hasn't been two weeks since I was due to start AF. You are definitely lucky to work somewhere with access to those! These HPTs are so expensive!

I knw the wait sucks, but there is still a chance for you. It's nice having access but it sucks not being able to test every day lol I would use them all

Help! Okay so I have felt extremely weird today! Took a test I'm pretty sure there is a line. Took a digital...BFN! I'm so confused!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
Haha I can imagine! Thank you! Definitely keep us updated please!!

Cach- when I enlarge the picture I do see a very very faint line I think. I have read somewhere that some of the digital tests require more of the hormone to test positive. That could be the difference especially if it is coming up very faint on a regular one.

The one in the picture was used with different urine too so that may have made a difference. Not as concentrated! It is more visible in person. I don't know we shall see...

True! That could definitely make a difference too. I brightened my phone and I can see it more. I still think that looks positive though! :)

I kind of see it it's a bit blurry. How many dpo are you? Digital is going to take longer to show but keeping my fx for you:happydance:

Well....21 DPO BUT it is possible I ovulated late which would put me at like 15ish....my cycles are crazy!!!

Here is a tweaked version!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
:happydance::yipee: I'm so happy for you. Were you charting temp, or cm or doing the ovulation kits? It can definitely be possible

Well...we decided on Thursday we wanted to try...o was supposed to be on Monday...I did use 3 OPK...high and peak readings... However we used preseed and soft cups. Nothing to scientific.

My dr says I need to quit my teaching job and donate eggs bc I have eggs busting out everytime I ovulate (per ultrasound) I have hyperactive pcos. However, the problem is timing. Just because I get a peak doesn't me I do o.... My cycles are 40+ days sometimes other times I have periods every 2 weeks or like one time daily for 8 months!

I feel more pregnant today. I have this right side pinchy pain too and weird cm!

That sounds horrible, I'm sorry you have to go through all that. I've heard good things about preseed so you probably are pregnant. If we are not pregnant this cycle we are going to use preseed next cycle, my husband already bought it he is excited to try it out.
What type of cm are you having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->