15 dpo & bfn

I used preseed with my DD and was pregnant in 3 weeks... It's awesome!

I have very white creamy thick cm...gluey kinda.

Well I'm happy you got a line, faint line but at least a line. You give me hope because today I had creamy white discharge, I'm trying not to get too excited because my lower back started hurting tonight. That's one of my af symptoms n I'm supposed to start in the next 2 days. I usually will spot for like a day or 2.

No signs yet other than back pain which I get before af arrives but no spotting. I usually spot like 3 days before it arrives and nothing. I talked to the provider I work with and she said I poss could be prego but would have to wait for Saturday to test again and if still no af by Wednesday she will order me a blood test.

How bout u?

Oh I hope it's not your AF! I read that back pain can be caused by your body adapting to becoming pregnant. Hopefully that's the case! I don't usually have back pain but there's been about two times the past week where I felt some pain in my lower back.

I tested yesterday and it was still a BFN. I've been having some nausea, light lower abdominal pain sometimes, and today my cervix was the softest I have ever felt it. I did notice a spot of what was like EWCM but there wasn't much of it so I'm not sure what that means. I did spot a little today too which makes no sense to me lol.

It's a good sign for you if you never have back pain b4 your af arrives but for me I kinda think I'm not anymore but still keeping a little hope since it really hasn't showed up.

My coworker said that she had some bleeding just for one day (little spotting ) after she found out she was pregnant. So still hope for you fx.

It sucks cuz when you r ttc seems like everyone around you is pregnant. Me n her decided to try at the same time since we are both newly wedding, but no luck for me. But 5 other coworkers seemed to get prego right away.

Aww well don't give up yet! You could still definitely be! Maybe there's a reason it hadn't happened yet. I'm sure you'll time will come when it should (if it's not already!)

Thanks for sharing her story! That does make me wonder!

Thanks for trying to keep my hours up too. :) keep me updated if af shows or bfp, hopefully bfp fx.

Well...we decided on Thursday we wanted to try...o was supposed to be on Monday...I did use 3 OPK...high and peak readings... However we used preseed and soft cups. Nothing to scientific.

My dr says I need to quit my teaching job and donate eggs bc I have eggs busting out everytime I ovulate (per ultrasound) I have hyperactive pcos. However, the problem is timing. Just because I get a peak doesn't me I do o.... My cycles are 40+ days sometimes other times I have periods every 2 weeks or like one time daily for 8 months!

I feel more pregnant today. I have this right side pinchy pain too and weird cm!

Did you ever taken another test?

Aww well don't give up yet! You could still definitely be! Maybe there's a reason it hadn't happened yet. I'm sure you'll time will come when it should (if it's not already!)

Thanks for sharing her story! That does make me wonder!

Anything new?

So I had been seeing a lot about FRERs having false positives and bad Evaps within time frame! This is true! I took another today and the digital that came with it and it was a BFN! So this is just a really long cycle! Ready to get started next month!! ��

A bit more nausea this morning and I've had a headache and sore throat. I don't think that would be related through lol. I had a little more EWCM and things just seem "wet" down there. I am refraining from testing until Friday. :/ it's so hard waiting! Any news for you??

So I had been seeing a lot about FRERs having false positives and bad Evaps within time frame! This is true! I took another today and the digital that came with it and it was a BFN! So this is just a really long cycle! Ready to get started next month!! ��

The digital ones take more hcg to be positive, if your hcg is not high enough then it will be negative

A bit more nausea this morning and I've had a headache and sore throat. I don't think that would be related through lol. I had a little more EWCM and things just seem "wet" down there. I am refraining from testing until Friday. :/ it's so hard waiting! Any news for you??

If you are starting to get sick that might be a sign. With my daughter I wouldn't of even know I was pregnant if I wouldn't of been sick. I was really sick my mom made me a doc apt n the first thing she asked is if there could be a chance of me being pregnant. So we did a urine test and she said she couldn't tell if it was positive or not so then they drew blood and it was positive. So you still have hope fx

That could be then. Today I felt nauseous and got sick before work and now I'm feeling sick to my stomach again at lunch time. I have a really bad headache. It could be sinus related because I've started getting a sore throat too. I'm testing tomorrow and if it's not, I'll test one more time next week then probably go see the doctor. This is all so weird lol.

My fx for your bfp.
I'm out already, I started spotting today. Can't wait to try next cycle with the pre seed though.

Maybe not though - you could still have a short period or only spotting. Good luck next cycle of not!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->