15 months trying and nada..."Natural suggestions"

coquis224

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope I can join you all here. I am29 and have 6 children from 2 previous relationships. My new husband and I have been TTC for 15 months now and nothing! We were not trying to prevent it before. He doesn't have any children but before I knock him he did have an ex who aborted his child which is just awful.

I have noticed my periods becoming irregular like now I'm on CD 36 and nothing have had some cramps but no sign of AF. All tests say BFN and I'm so sick of seeing that. I used to be clockwork every 28-30 days and now its 30-40+ days. I have gained weight and think I may have PCOS. I just recently started a LCHF diet in hopes to drop a few pounds.

I have a fertility appt on March 2nd and have thought about trying Soy or some other natural remedy since I don't have insurance I'm not sure how much "fertility treatment" I'll be able to get.

I know that people may say I'm greedy since I already have 6 children aged 2-12 but since my husband is such a good step-father to mine I wish we could just have 1 that's "ours". All of my other kids are 23 months or less apart except for when I had my IUD and they are 3 years apart. I have never had a problem conceiving always within 2 or 3 months of trying and boom! BFP but now not so much

Are there any others out there going through this? Any suggestions on how to get PG faster?

Thanks!

As someone who is classed as mild pcos. I have NEVER bothered to count days as my cycles vary from about 5-12 weeks when you get to that irregular days become irrelevant. I have come through 6 rounds of mild treatment and 2 iuis.
I think it's safe to say that it's highly unlikely that someone who has been able to fall pregnant so easily in the past would suddenly develop PCOS.
It is well within the medical classification of "normal " for it to take 12 months to get pregnant and really you are just a little over that. You have been incredibly fortunate to get pregnant so quickly in the past that maybe it just requires a little more time.

As someone who is classed as mild pcos. I have NEVER bothered to count days as my cycles vary from about 5-12 weeks when you get to that irregular days become irrelevant. I have come through 6 rounds of mild treatment and 2 iuis.
I think it's safe to say that it's highly unlikely that someone who has been able to fall pregnant so easily in the past would suddenly develop PCOS.
It is well within the medical classification of "normal " for it to take 12 months to get pregnant and really you are just a little over that. You have been incredibly fortunate to get pregnant so quickly in the past that maybe it just requires a little more time.

I'm hoping it's that as well even though I'm going batty waiting for it to happen....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->