• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 pounds lighter for Christmas!

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a self challenge with some support? I am hoping to lose 15 more pounds by Christmas and would love some company! I am at 208.8 right now with 37 days to make it to 193.8! I will check in weekly with progress made and hope to see some great losses by ladies that would like to join me!

Sure :) I am hoping to lose 20 by the end of the year, I'm not sure I'll get there, but I'm trying my best!

I'm with you. Not sure I can do it but I will give it a good go!!!

I'm in...I'd like to lose atleast 10 lbs by New Year...so will give it a try

Awesome! We can do this! And if not we can get darn close!

It's only 5 weeks until Christmas so 15lbs is a bit ambitious for me. I am looking to shift another 7.5lbs by then if possible but if I only lose 1lb a week I would be happy with that.

Good luck to all.

Off topic, but any advice where can I get a weight loss ticker?

I do mine through ticker factory...I like it and it is really easy to update :flower:

Suzib I think its a bit ambitious on everyone's part :haha: for me the big goals keep me working harder. GL with your Christmas goal! Let us know how you are getting along!

You can click on someone else's ticker, or you can go to https://www.lilyslim.com

Got my ticker

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvWSIQ3/weight.png

Can I join?!
I'm re-starting again.
I'd like to lose 14 pounds in total. If I could lose it by christmas that would be great ;)

Absolutely blue! :wave:

Well I lost .7 pounds this week. Not really happy with it but hey at least it's not a gain!

Im with you. I started a couple of weeks ago. Was 14st to start and would love to get to 13st by xmas / new year, with a longer term goal of maintaining weight around 12st. So far Ive lost a few lbs. Targeting both diet and exercise. Doing well on the diet side as for me its just about cutting out crap and snacks - I was eating a lot of choc as Im a sleep deprived older mother of a 1 yr old.
Also doing well on the exercise front as although I walk a lot, I was doing nothing else, so Ive been doing a bit more cardio & strenght stuff (although I know muscle weighs more than fat). I need to lose a little bit off everywhere and a big bit off my tummy!
Good luck everyone :)

I am down 1.5 lbs...to 147...another 7 to reach my goal of 140

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvWSIQ3/weight.png

I weigh in on Sunday and am not looking forward to it....Thanksgiving got me good lol

Congrats on the loss silver!

Welcome threebirds! :wave: Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"