15 week old sleep.

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
My lo is 15 weeks and has had a bedtime routine since she was six weeks old. It works well and she goes to bed at 7.00 every night and is down and asleep by 7.20.
The problem is the middle of the night, last night she woke up at 3.30 not a problem, but at five o clock she was still awake and I had tried everything by this point!! She does this at least 4 times a week and I'm so tired because of it! I no she can sleep through as on the odd occasion she does! I don't mind getting up to feed her, it's just the awake time after. And I can't ignore her either as she bangs the cot, screams, pulls her dummy out etc.
I should add that her daytime sleep is really bad! She will have 3/4 30 min naps and that's it!! I have tried to get her to nap for longer with no success!

Does she have any sort of white noise hun? When W was younger I used to put her dummy back in and put her Ewan on. Might be redundant but thought I'd suggest it xxx

Yep Ewan sends me to sleep but not her!! She is so wired permanently, it's like nothing switches her off!

Could she be going through a developmental phase? Esme has weeks of not sleeping properly then will surprise me for a few days/week with a good spell. White noise has never worked with us either!

I think it probably is developmental and that's what I keep telling myself!! It's just so hard!! I can handle getting up and feeding her but playing for two hours in the night makes me so so tired!! The days she does sleep ok I feel so much better!

Bless you :hugs: it's hard bloody work! Good job they're cute isn't it? it'll be worth it hun. Hope she sleeps better for you asap xx

My older kids both did this at the same age, sucks doesn't it?

Ds1 used to be the same, I feel your pain. our only solution was co sleeping, i know that's not for everyone but we tried everything and this is the only thing that worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->