Hun if your worried then go see your doc :hugs:
i suffer from PND and have done for a bit now :hissy:
2 weeks isnt too soon to suffer from pnd and from what you are discribing it sounds as tho you may have it but im not saying you def have it if that makes sence it could just be your feeling like this cos of lack of sleep and hormons :hugs:
like i said if your worried then go see a doc or your HV :hugs:

Hun my life is perfect too but that doesnt stop pnd :hissy:
I was the same telling everyone im fine when i wasnt and if im honest with you i left it till i felt really bad and didnt do anything at all didnt even get dressed most days cos all i did was cry and shout at karl (oh)
Hun if you are worried dont leave it so you feel like i did tell the doc he wont judge you :hugs:
And the sooner you tell him the sooner he will help you get better :hugs:
But like i said before it might just be cos your tired and hormonal :hugs:

I was diagnosed after 5 weeks and I had to be hauled down the docs - I'd had it for a while. go and speak to the doc, discuss ways of making you feel better.

Also I know you'll probably think I'm a right idiot but getting out of the house helped me a LOT! I had a csec so had no car but when I was forced to go out and have a walk everyday, I felt a bit more like me. xxx

I cried loads and loads. I haven't had PND or anything like it but the first few days/weeks are such a rollercoaster I was often in tears. Don't worry, it's totally normal, even hormones aside there's a lot to be dealing with. :hugs:

You need to make sure you're getting enough to eat and sleep (which is hard with a LO I know!) but it does help.

If you're tired then that makes things 10x worse and if you're eating and sleeping well and still don't feel any better than at least you know it isn't that causing you to feel upset.

Tell your Dr or HV anyway and try eating better in the meantime. If things don't improve then at least you've already made the first step by telling somebody that something isn't right.

Round here, our HV's do a 10wk assessment with regards to PND but if I were you, I'd mention it sooner and say you don't eat well but will change that and see if things improve xx

I'd definitely talk to your doctor.
You may have PND and there is help for that.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->