15DPO and 3 BFNs!!!???!!!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by neesie209, Jan 26, 2011.

1. neesie209

neesie209 Member

So.. AF is 3 days late... I have gotten 3 BFNs (most recent was this AM). I have been cramping like crazy for 5 days. Moody starting yesterday. I think I have been late once in my entire life.

Am I crazy for still holding out hope that I may get a BFP??? I mean, if I were preggers, wouldn't I get a definitive BFP by now? I am so confused!!!! :shrug:

2. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Its not over until AF shows, could be late implantation. Good Luck

3. Jellyx

Jellyx Well-Known Member

Hey I'm the same 15dpo cramping on and off for the past 10 days... My AF was due Monday. Soemtimes the cramps get kind of painful but nothing else !

I went to the DR today and got blood taken, I will know tomorrow... there is always hope.

4. 30mummyof1

30mummyof1 Mummy of 3

I'm in the same boat too ladies, keep us posted Jellyx i haven't got a doc's app till next friday. Good luck for a :bfp: :hugs:

5. LuckyInLove09

LuckyInLove09 Expecting our little girl

I don't have any answers...but I didn't wanna read and run. I'm sorry that you're still in limbo and wondering what's going on. I'm in limbo too....it's no fun at all! I'm between 11-14 dpo today and I'm still getting BFN's. I just know I'm pregnant and the tests aren't agreeing with me. Lol. I know that sounds ridiculous but that's really how I feel. It's soooo annoying to have the tests come back BFN every time. I know this isn't any help but I just wanted to let you know that I understand how frustrating it is. I hope that you get your :bfp: !!! :hugs:

6. neesie209

neesie209 Member

Thanks ladies!!! C'mon BFPs!!! We'll get them soon, I know it!!!

7. Tatertot

Tatertot Well-Known Member

Me too! Sort of. Three BFNs and one day late. Hmmm

8. neesie209

neesie209 Member

Drat! AF arrived today, 5 days late! I want to cry! I want to curl up and hide for the day! I really, truly, honestly believed I was preggers!! I am so heartbroken and disappointed.

We have been trying for 9 mos now. I am not sure what the next step should be. My Gyn suggested we start using OPKs and preseed. Guess I'll give it a whirl!

Good luck ladies! Lemme know how things go!!!!

9. mommax3

mommax3 Well-Known Member

oh hun im in the same boat and as i was reading through the thread i was hoping to come to the end and see you got a BFP and when i did'nt it made me sad :cry: Hope next month is your