15DPO and 3 BFNs!!!???!!!

neesie209

Reaction score
So.. AF is 3 days late... I have gotten 3 BFNs (most recent was this AM). I have been cramping like crazy for 5 days. Moody starting yesterday. I think I have been late once in my entire life.

Am I crazy for still holding out hope that I may get a BFP??? I mean, if I were preggers, wouldn't I get a definitive BFP by now? I am so confused!!!! :shrug:

Its not over until AF shows, could be late implantation. Good Luck

Hey I'm the same 15dpo cramping on and off for the past 10 days... My AF was due Monday. Soemtimes the cramps get kind of painful but nothing else !

I went to the DR today and got blood taken, I will know tomorrow... there is always hope.

Hey I'm the same 15dpo cramping on and off for the past 10 days... My AF was due Monday. Soemtimes the cramps get kind of painful but nothing else !

I went to the DR today and got blood taken, I will know tomorrow... there is always hope.

I'm in the same boat too ladies, keep us posted Jellyx i haven't got a doc's app till next friday. Good luck for a :bfp: :hugs:

I don't have any answers...but I didn't wanna read and run. I'm sorry that you're still in limbo and wondering what's going on. I'm in limbo too....it's no fun at all! I'm between 11-14 dpo today and I'm still getting BFN's. I just know I'm pregnant and the tests aren't agreeing with me. Lol. I know that sounds ridiculous but that's really how I feel. It's soooo annoying to have the tests come back BFN every time. I know this isn't any help but I just wanted to let you know that I understand how frustrating it is. I hope that you get your :bfp: !!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies!!! C'mon BFPs!!! We'll get them soon, I know it!!!

Me too! Sort of. Three BFNs and one day late. Hmmm

Drat! AF arrived today, 5 days late! I want to cry! I want to curl up and hide for the day! I really, truly, honestly believed I was preggers!! I am so heartbroken and disappointed.

We have been trying for 9 mos now. I am not sure what the next step should be. My Gyn suggested we start using OPKs and preseed. Guess I'll give it a whirl!

Good luck ladies! Lemme know how things go!!!!

Drat! AF arrived today, 5 days late! I want to cry! I want to curl up and hide for the day! I really, truly, honestly believed I was preggers!! I am so heartbroken and disappointed.

We have been trying for 9 mos now. I am not sure what the next step should be. My Gyn suggested we start using OPKs and preseed. Guess I'll give it a whirl!

Good luck ladies! Lemme know how things go!!!!

oh hun im in the same boat and as i was reading through the thread i was hoping to come to the end and see you got a BFP and when i did'nt it made me sad :cry: Hope next month is your

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->