15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Nothing really to report.....watery cm this morning, so FF says I'm fertile, but we know not to make that mistake again :winkwink:

You've not had fertile CM this early in your cycle before though!

We have a house and are moving on April 16th! We will definitely have to meet up once we're settled :D

You've not had fertile CM this early in your cycle before though!

We have a house and are moving on April 16th! We will definitely have to meet up once we're settled :D

Ah brilliant! I'm so pleased for you both...not long to wait either :thumbup:

My throat is killing me and my temperature has inexplicably shot up again....must be coming down with something :(

Maybe you're getting a cold?

Story with the house is my tenancy here doesn't end until April 22nd and as that is Easter weekend we said we would move the weekend before, April 16th. He doesn't want to wait near enough 3 weeks for the house to paying rent and said yesterday to Ian that if it was still available on the 16th then we could have it.

Insert a load of drama with Ian's mum and sister not being happy for him too and things got a bit of a nightmare :cry:

He had a long talk with them last night and they're coming round, before that they were just having a go at him about it and making him feel like shit. At one point he told me he felt like jumping Queen Alexandra Bridge because he didn't want to lose his family or me and didn't know what to do. Sigh.

As for the house, we decided we can move in the afternoon of April 8th but that would be the earliest, so I phoned the guy and told him that, and he agreed to guaruntee us the house, so it's officially off the market. We go to sign the contract and get the keys on Saturday, then to the beach with Holly again :)

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

Yep, it's all sorted and we move a week on Friday :happydance:

It's in Southwick, near the church :D

And we'll definitely have to meet up for a coffee. Or a coke in my case as I'm not keen on coffee :rofl:

Not too far from the stadium for Ian either :winkwink:

Does he have a season ticket? We've got match tickets going begging if he doesn't.

Nope, it's not far at all :winkwink:

He's got a season ticket, though he was saying he might not renew it for next season :shrug:

Well, tell him not to and he can have tickets to the home games he wants to see from Mal! Mal gets tickets but can't go because he has to work :dohh:

I'll let him know that! Will save him a fortune!

Thank you so much :hugs: xxx

My temperature is up and down like a yo-yo again this cycle - God knows what's going on :shrug:

On a more interesting, non-TTC, front, I've worked out a way I can work from home and still make a decent full time wage :happydance: I've also been asked to go to a recruitment forum for Wetherspoons - I applied for a job as a shift manager despite having had no experience whatsoever and I passed :shock: So I'll go along and see what it's like I guess.....I much prefer my work from home idea though :winkwink:

Wetherspoons :shock:

I spent several years working for them, worked my way up from bar staff to shift leader.

Whats the work at home idea?

I told Ian about the tickets and he said that is a very very kind offer and to say thank you very much. He'll be taking you up on that :)

My temps have been all over the place this cycle, but FF still managed to pinpoint Ov so don't be too worried about them xxx

Hi Katie
How are you?? sorry last cycle didnt work out for you, but on a good note it was a lot shorter, so lets hope thats the way they are goingx

just looked at your chart and you have the same pattern these last few days as you normally get a lot later so you might be ovulating a lot earlier than usual fingers crossed for you xx

hey hun just checking in to see how you are! x x

hey hun just checking in to see how you are! x x

I'm good thanks :hugs: Things are trundling along - our FS appointment is a week on Monday so it gives us something to look forward to. I'm much more relaxed about the whole thing knowing that someone is going to help! And you never know, I might even ovulate around cd14 this time :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->