15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Nothing new with me -- been tracking my shipment from earlypregnancytests and it should be here tomorrow...so temping will start on Sunday! I have no idea what that will tell me but it's a start.

About the soy - did you look on the label to see if it had something like "each pill contains 100mg of soy, 40% isoflavones" or something like that? Because if that was the case that would mean that each pill would only have 40mg of soy (40% of 100). I was told to watch out for that so you don't accidentally take a smaller dose than needed.

I'm so impatient! I just want the time to go faster - I've got more than 3 weeks before I even ovulate!!!

Have made a slight modification to the plan - I was going to start SMEP on cd8 but having thought about it, I think it's probably better to shift it back a week and start on cd15. To start on cd8 assumes that you have a 28 day cycle - I really can't see us keeping it up (as it were :blush:) for that long. I'd rather set myself a realistic target...:dohh: There's 11 days to go before I can even start that!!!

As I said on another thread, I seem to spend all my time either waiting for something to happen or for something to arrive.

I've checked my soy and it says 100mg of soya isoflavones, so I'm assuming it's the right dose....if nothing happens I'll try a new brand next cycle. Is it the soy that does the trick, or the isoflavones?

Sideways - good luck with the temping. Are you using OPKs again too?

Hi
Hope your okay. With the soy should this make you ovulate earlier in your cycle?? if it does how do you knwo if you have or not, are you going by fertility friend to? xx

Fertility Friend and OPKs. I'm going to start with the OPKs on cd17 and keep temping throughout my cycle. All the other girls on soy say that you can really feel the ov pains - even if it brings it forward by a day or two it'll be worth it!

Fertility Friend and OPKs. I'm going to start with the OPKs on cd17 and keep temping throughout my cycle. All the other girls on soy say that you can really feel the ov pains - even if it brings it forward by a day or two it'll be worth it!

oh right thats good then especially if you can feel it and Yeah defo every day makes a difference doesnt it, Good luck with it and i really hope it helps with your cycle!! xx

Thanks Laura! How are you doing today? Any change in temp?

Im fine thank you, temp is still above the line so seems to be okay at the min so fingers crossed it will stay like that im 5 days past now i havent a clue when my AF is due i can only go with the estimate from FF but who knows. I am still going to test tuesday i think which i knwo will be early but then prob every few days from then on, on my cheap tests then get a good one if AF does come and still getting negatives, i dont really know what else i can do xx

Oh well good luck for Tuesday! If it is your BFP it'll probably be too early to show up at 8DPO, but at least you're only using an ic lol

I'm going to do the same thing - use my ics until I get something ambiguous, and the get an FRER.

Oh well good luck for Tuesday! If it is your BFP it'll probably be too early to show up at 8DPO, but at least you're only using an ic lol

I'm going to do the same thing - use my ics until I get something ambiguous, and the get an FRER.

Thank you! yeah i think it will be too early but it will only be costing me 20p lol, and im not buying a good test until the week after to stop me doing it too early i know what i am like i will get itchy feet and do it early lol so if AF doesnt show hopefully 15dpo will show if it is BFP X

Katie, am going to start using OPK's who knows when. I ordered 50 of them LOL. But, my temp this morning was 97.16, and according to the pamphlet that means I'm most likely pre-ovulation... aggg if this is CD47 then when the crap is this going to happen?

As far as the soy, it's the isoflavones you're interested in. If only 40% of a caplet is isoflavones I'm not sure what the other 60% is, probably other soy stuff? I haven't bought any soy yet, what brand did you get that has the 100mg of isoflavones?

I've got Lamberts Soya Isoflavones - I bought them from Amazon. It's probably all in my head cos I've only taken them for 2 days, but I swear I've had a sharp shooting pain in my left ovary a few times today!

Oh well, Sideways....if you're still pre-ovulation, you'd better carry on BDing! Are you using Fertility Friend to chart your temps?

Not using FF, I am a huge geek so I built my own Excel chart. :)
Katie, I'm hoping that if I am pre-ovulation that it's not because I'm having an annovulatory cycle :(
And I will check into the soy you bought. :) Good luck all around. I hope this helps you ovulate sooner!!

btw, don't drink your vitamins with juice, it can block the effect of the vits!!!

https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/20/new-reasons-to-avoid-mixing-juice-and-medicine/

Gah, I googled "drink medicine with milk" is a no no too.
I always drink an EPO pill in the morning with milk.

So water is the safest!

Wow Bunny I didn't know that. That's interesting. I usually drink a coke or some water anyway. Don't care much for milk (unless it's chocolate milk yummmm :))

Yeah! Love chocolate milk!! I always drink chocolate milk for breakfast. A habit that never stops since I was little :)

My hubby is really sweet. He's done a bunch of research.
Like, he's been eating lots of chilli, cuz he read the beans supposedly contains high amount of zinc (good for sperm count)
Before we :sex:, he takes cold shower because he read it's good for the spermies :haha:

It's funny how 2 months ago when I told him I was ovulating, he groaned and responded, "Do you really want to have kid soon?"

I wish your OH would have a word with mine Bunnylicious! He isn't taking or doing anything different! Maybe if we're still TTC a couple of months down the line, he'll start. I could just start putting chilli in all his meals....:)

It's now cd5, AF has gone and I still have 3 lots of soy left. I had sharp shooting pains in my left ovary area on and off yesterday, but I'm sure it can't have been the soy already...can it? Even if it brought on ovulation by a couple of days I'd be chuffed to bits, but surely it's too early for it to be happening now?!? :wacko:

hi everyone!
sorry i havent been on for a few days, i slipped on the icy snow and hurt my ankle and all down my left side was scraped and bruised eeeek!
Katie glad to hear the soy is doing somthing for you - CD5 is quite early, maybe its waking your ovaries up in preparation?!
i started my ov tests yesterday CD12 and my reader is faulty - the eject doesnt work. so im gonna have to call them tomorrow.
we've not started SMEP yet, like you Katie we'll be worn out if i dont ov till CD29! we might start tonight
hope all the UK girlies are coping ok with all the snow and ice!
em xx

Oh Em...are you OK? :hugs: The snow and ice has been terrible here but I've managed to stay on my feet so far. I can't walk my dogs altogether though because it's far too slippy and they would just pull me over!

I'm hoping the soy is giving them a jump start - I was going to start SMEP on cd15, but now I'm worried it'll be too late and I'll miss it!! I think I'll start with OPKs on cd10, as per the original plan, and then unless I get a +opk carry on with BDing on cd15. Honestly, I'm bloody sick of having ovulation anxiety! :wacko:

Are you using the Clear Blue Digi tests Em? It's beyond annoying when they don't work because they're so expensive! I say get yourself some ics lol

im OK now thanks Katie - just a few scabs here and there! i wonder how you can cut your elbow through layers of clothes and a winter coat? the mind boggles lol

well the SMEP is not fitting with our plans at the mo - was going to start tonight but then hubby is away in London tuesday/wednesday so i thought it will be best to BD monday and thursday rather than Sunday and thursday? ive never planned getting intimate with such military precision before haha.

I prefer to start the ov test sooner rather than later - one month i got a suprise early positive that i could of easily missed! They are CB digis so if i give them a call they should send me a new reader. This is my last month of using them - me and hubby have decided to go to the Dr in January incase my endo is back.

i hope the soy works for you katie - even a few days cut off a long cycle would be fab!

em xx

Good morning everyone! Glad the witch is gone, Katie! yay!! Time to move right on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->