15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Thanks girls :hug:

I've just been doing my follow ups for the valuations I did last week, and one woman has decided not to go on the market as she found out she was pregnant the day after I came round :dohh:

you must be spreading babydust everywhere you go.

Hi, im sorry Katie :hugs: i know how frustrating it is not knowing what is happening. Its seems it is happening to me again this cycle. It will come soon we will get there eventually and have proper cycles or catch the BFP and not have to think about it any more!! xx

OK...I've had a good cry and I'm back. I just couldn't even stand to hear about people ovulating and symptom spotting, let alone get BFPs!!! Having said that a couple of people I love have got their BFPs today and I'm dead pleased for them :hugs: but I just needed some time to grieve for my broken reproductive system. :blush:

So...on to cd50 tomorrow. I'm calling this cycle a write-off, going back on the Agnus Castus, and wait for either AF or cd78 (the day I will march to the doctors and demand some treatment :haha:).

I'd gotten OH all excited about 4 Feb too....good job Darren Bent has gone to Aston Villa today and his disappointment has been redirected!

Katie,
If it makes you feel any better, I am on CD 56. I got a positive positive ovulation test about 10 days ago and ever since then, I have gotten an "almost" positive every day!! I have no clue what is going on with this body of mine. I also have gotten negative pregnancy tests, so I am not preggo !!! I have a doctor's appt in a week, so hopefully I figure something out.

Katie,
If it makes you feel any better, I am on CD 56. I got a positive positive ovulation test about 10 days ago and ever since then, I have gotten an "almost" positive every day!! I have no clue what is going on with this body of mine. I also have gotten negative pregnancy tests, so I am not preggo !!! I have a doctor's appt in a week, so hopefully I figure something out.

Sounds as if we're having the same trouble - our bodies are trying to release eggs but just not quite making it :hugs: Do you always have long cycles or is this just a random one? I just came off the pill in September, so the GP will probably just send me away :nope:

Anytime. And we still have the MetroCentre to look forward to :D

I know....I'll have cheered up by then :thumbup: I just really wanted to be pregnant by the time I got there.....:nope:

Hey Katie, :hi:

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::flower::awww::friends::drunk:

and just cos I really like this one

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

:haha: Lisa

Rachael - we'll be able to cry into each other's green tea, while all the other mums have a great big coffee...:haha:

:rofl:

where are you guys goin??... I wana come :brat:

hehehe

xx

Yay! Come with us Lisa!!

I've organised a little BnB trip to the Metro Centre on 8 Feb...there's only me & Rachael who are TTC though. Everyone else has babies - that they'll probably bring with them. My friend Antonia is coming and she not only has a 1 yo son, she's pregnant again :dohh:

Lisa you should definitely come! If you need a place to stay I have a spare room. Hope you like animals though :rofl:

All these babies are going to make the broodiness even worse :wacko:

That's why I'm so pleased you're coming Rachael - I need moral support :hugs:

Glad to hear you are feeling better now.

Its so hard when you dont know what your body is doing :dohh: and you feel broken, but I really hope this is just a fluke for you and your cycle sorts itself out soon. xxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->