15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

thanks firstbaby and katie xx

got my bfp today (after i weed on an opk that showed almost 100% positive) so rushed off to get a frer. i am still a bit worried and hoping and praying that its a sticky xxx loads of :dust to you all xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You are 'my' thread's first BFP!!!! So happy for you and wish you the healthiest and happiest 9 months.

After all you've been through this cycle you really deserve some happiness :hugs:

aaahhh Katie.
that is lovely, thank you, ill hold a spot warm for you xx

Katie -- I hope you do get good news from your doc as far as moving forward. My temps were all crazy -- up/down/up/down last cycle when I was anovulatory. :hugs: honey and I can't wait to hear what your doctor says.

i second that! i cant wait to see what your doc says! x x

Well, after another crappy low temperature I can't wait to hear what the doc says either!! I would like them to at least prescribe Provera so I can get this cycle over and done with!

Busy busy day at work again today, but off tomorrow.:)

hope being busy takes your mind off it hun! x x

actually im having quite a laugh this morning, i took my 2nd digi as you remember i was worried when 3 days ago it only said 1-2 well my hormones must of jumped abnormally high as it now says 3+ even though i cant possible be 5wks yet, so i googled it and found loads of women that this happened to and alot of them ended up having twins! :rofl: so i look up factors in having twins and your twice as likely to have twins after 4 kids and also have increased chances of having twins if you get pregnant first month off the pill. Now dont worry i dont actually think i am having twins i just think it would be sods law if i was as we only have a 7seater and would have to strap one to the roof of the car! lol But apart from that I am fine. x x Oooh chinese would be nice! so jealous

Katie, good luck with the doctors on Monday. In a way I think that's the reason I got pregnant....meaning, as I got my doctor to give the go ahead for tests etc I just decided to relax as they will find the problem. As you can see we made love two days before ov, not on the day and not after either, so at that point I gave up really. Keeping everything crossed for you for a good outcome xxx

Congrats again hope4bump!!! :happydance: sticky :dust: for little bean xxxx

Katie hun... hope you get some answers/help from the docs!! :hugs:

Lisa.. sorry about the :witch: hope you enjoyed the wine!! xxx

Katie, good luck with the doctors on Monday. In a way I think that's the reason I got pregnant....meaning, as I got my doctor to give the go ahead for tests etc I just decided to relax as they will find the problem. As you can see we made love two days before ov, not on the day and not after either, so at that point I gave up really. Keeping everything crossed for you for a good outcome xxx

Did you go and see the doctor too? What cd were you on when you went? x

:hugs: Katie... I found some garb on FF yesterday about a study that they did with women just coming of BCP - it's totally normal to have irregular cycles for up to 9 months after - i'd go from the nice angle with the docs if i was you not all blazing in and storming, CRY it should work :thumbup: i'm defo not preggers anyway I have a temp drop and like NO symptoms whatsoever!

Katie, I'm not sure, I think I went to see doc around cd39 and told them about my cycle lengths I.e 62 days etc....range from 25 to about 78...I had irregular cycles since I started having my period. Just don't let them fluff you off. Xx

I'm definitely going to go for the 'poor little me' angle with the doctor :thumbup: And it's not as if I'm going for fertility treatment....I just want them to give me something to a) bring on AF and b) stop this from happening again.

If I was in my 20s still I would probably leave it....but I'm on the downhill slide towards 35 so don't really have any time to waste!!

Good luck for Monday Katie, let me know how you get on xxx

I'm definitely going to go for the 'poor little me' angle with the doctor :thumbup: And it's not as if I'm going for fertility treatment....I just want them to give me something to a) bring on AF and b) stop this from happening again.

If I was in my 20s still I would probably leave it....but I'm on the downhill slide towards 35 so don't really have any time to waste!!

I'm with you on that one Katie! It does add an extra concern to all this doesn't it? You just feel like you don't want to waste any time sorting your cycle out. However, plenty of women (especially nowadays) are having babies at our age :thumbup:

Sending lots of :dust: to you x

My head hurts and I feel a little :sick:
I think I overdid it on the :wine:

:coffee:

Thanks struth :hugs: How are you doing today? Any signs of anything?

No AF but I have had a second positive OPK today. So I guess I could be o'ing in the next day or two? Am making sure that we cover it just in case! OH is not complaining :winkwink: That would have me testing on 5th/6th Feb so I'm pretty sure I'm out for the January testers.

Someone else has said that people can get positive OPKs leading up to AF though. I guess that I just have to be patient and wait and see! Have started temping so might see a shift if it is O?

Wow - have just realised how much I have learned in the last few weeks! AF, OPKs, BD, etc, etc! I knew nothing of this world a month ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->