15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Rachael glad you are feeling better :hugs:

I wanna share with you all that I've found twinnings green tea infused with pineapple and grapefruit and it actually delicious :munch:

Hey girls!

Sorry, I was asking Katie as it seems she's taking all sorts of things and unless her cycles were irregular before it's a bit pointless and might explain this super long cycle? :flower: xx

Sorry Faythe - I didn't see your post :blush:

I was on the pill for 15 years and can't remember what my cycles were like before I was on it. The first cycle off the pill was 37 days and the next was 39 (ov on cd29), so this cycle I took 100mg soy cd3-7 to try and bring ov forward a bit. When I still hadn't ov'd by cd36 I started taking AC....got a positive opk on cd44 & 45 but no temp shift to confirm ovulation.

Jaynie - AC stimulates the ovaries and regulates the cycle. But it apparently takes about 3 months before it starts to have an effect.

Hun,

Honestly, stop with the soy and ac. It sounds like these are the factors in your long cycle xx

I won't be taking the soy again. I don't whether it is a factor, but it certainly didn't help. And my cycle was already 36 days without ovulation before I started taking agnus castus, so that can't be it either.

I know it's just the after effects of coming off the pill, and I'm certainly not the only one with this problem, but I need it fixed! Now!

I've seen a few threads where people have said soy has messed up their cycles. Hopefully the doctor can help tomorrow xxx

I think different supplements work differently for different people. And you're never gonna know until you try it. Soy wasn't the one for me, so I won't take it again.

I'm still on board with the Agnus Castus though. If I don't get Clomid tomorrow that is....:shrug:

Let me know how it goes. If you don't get Clomid I'd keep going with Agnus Castus if I were you. Hopefully you'll at least get Provera to induce AF then you can start a new cycle xxx

You lot will be the first to know! At the very least I want something to bring on AF!

I made Sunday dinner today....and sewed a chewed dog back back together. I feel all 'Domestic Goddess'! lol

Do you ovulate on your own?

How long have you been off the pill for?

I made Sunday dinner today....and sewed a chewed dog back back together. I feel all 'Domestic Goddess'! lol

i wish there was a like button!

I've just said this to OH and he said 'Don't build your part up...' Honestly, I'm the least domestic woman on the planet! I had to use invisible thread on the dog bed so no-one would be able to see what a crappy job I did. I'm proud of myself though - I haven't so much as threaded a needle since I was in middle school!!

Do you ovulate on your own?

How long have you been off the pill for?

I've came off the pill in September and I've ovulated at least once on my own since then.

Tbh, that's not alot of time off the pill and you're probably better off leaving things alone and letting your cycle come back normally.

It took 1 year for my cycles to return after BC and a further year for my cycles to regulate.

Hun, look I'm not trying to be mean but I doubt Chlomid is the way forward, or the AC. You need to let your body right itself. I know it means waiting, but whilst you're waiting you can just have fun and relax rather than stress TTC.

Lol!

I'm useless at sewing. I don't think I could manage a Sunday Dinner, although I would love one lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->