15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I've had some bacon & a lot of juice lol

starting to feel a little more human...why do we do it lol!

:hugs:

xxx

God knows....:dohh: I get the worst hangovers in the world, which is a lot to do with why I hardly ever drink!

I think as soon as AF turns up for me, I might partake though....I've had a nightmare these past 8 weeks!!

Don't blame you Katie.

I've felt sick all day and nothing will shift it. Trust me to start getting ill now lol xxx

Hope its not serious Rachael :hugs: You've still got another couple of nights BDing to get in!

I know! Felt like I need to be sick all day. Think it's something i ate. We dtd this morning though so will be ok if we don't again today, just need to make sure I'm ok for tomorrow lol xxx

I've just given up on :sex: this cycle.....I worked my socks off getting OH to BD 4 times in 5 days and it was for nothing!!

Mal, if you're reading this sweetie, I don't mean it was for nothing....it was amazing and I love you for putting up with my being a total sex pest....it just had no chance of ever turning into a baby!

haha Katie - I'm sure Mal enjoyed it too.

I think of :sex: like going to the gym, you know you'll enjoy it when you go and you'll feel great afterwards but sometimes the effort in getting there puts you off hahaha

btw how do I add one of those lovely 2011 winter baby pics you have??

xx

I think of :sex: like going to the gym, you know you'll enjoy it when you go and you'll feel great afterwards but sometimes the effort in getting there puts you off hahaha

xx

LOL what a funny analogy! I feel the same way. And don't you think we'd feel better if our DH's would actually come on to us, instead of the other way around? Sheesh!

Yeah, I feel like I'm constantly coming on to him when it used to be the other way around - I dunno whats changed for him, I think he's worried about asking for it incase its not a good time & he thinks he's wasting his :spermy:
I wont tell him that they replenish approx every 2 days :rofl:

xx

My DH just has a low sex drive I think, he doesn't really initiate a bunch. Oh well, doesn't bother me too bad, but now and then I've had to sit down and tell him that I have needs too, and those needs are feeling wanted more often than once a month!

What were your cycles like before you started taking soy and AC?

xx

Ha ha - brilliant! So true.

I'm sure Mal enjoyed it Katie!

I guess I'm lucky in that my OH jumps on me just as much as I jump on him :rofl:

On the sickness front, I think I'm feeling better :happydance:

Another crappy temp recorded for today - I'm doing it properly and everything!! I was going to discard today as OH woke me up when he came to bed at 4.30am (another Saturday night falling asleep in front of MOTD) :growlmad: and then the dogs started whingeing to go out at 6am....but since my temp was about what I was exepcting, I've decided to leave well alone!

On a more exciting note, if anyone likes CSI get the Wii game. It's brilliant - totally stole 3 hours of my life last night!

Lisa - I'll PM you the link for the winter baby pic xxxx

Rachael - hope you're feeling well enough for :sex: today! lol

CSI Wii game sounds ACE! I need to buy some more reading books on tuesday whenb I get paid, might have to slip the game in too! Just set up our wii last night!

Yes keeping yourself busy is most certainly the key to making the time go faster!

I'm off to make brekkie xxx

CSI Wii game sounds ACE! I need to buy some more reading books on tuesday whenb I get paid, might have to slip the game in too! Just set up our wii last night!

Yes keeping yourself busy is most certainly the key to making the time go faster!

I'm off to make brekkie xxx

Definitely get it...mine was only £15! I'm not really one for computer games so this is dead good for me....you have to find evidence and question suspects. So cool.

Sounds ace, I'm not sure I'd be able to get oh to stop playing football on it so I could have a go though :haha:
thanks for the link :thumbup:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"