15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Katie - I had a breakthrough chat with my OH too and I pretty much broke down and said I am ttc on my own basically! Weird that we both did! Glad you got somewhere with it and yeah mine said the same that we have to have a life while we are ttc and he doesn't think I am doing too well in my head with ttc... Blah blah blah...

So excited that you are going to get things moving! :dance: :happydance: I'll be thinking of you this weekend... Boys can seem that they don't want kids because to some of them it's not 'real' until the baby comes and I don't think that's bang out of order seeing as we will carry them etc etc....

Clo - sorry for your :bfn: I reckon dreams are a good sign I reckon i've been preggo once before and not known because I NEVER dream and I had a cycle where I dreamt loads and also had a bit of IB type symptom so I think you are still in until the :witch: shows!

Thanks Rachael, im trying to stay positive after a massive cry this morning, got lots to do today with people that dont know im TTC so hopefully there will be no talk of babies!!

Going to test again in the morning so ill let you know :hug:

Feisty - when are you going to test?? I wish you loads of :dust:

Katie - Good luck on monday, best thing you can do is not even mention it between now and then!! :dust:

Firstbaby - I reckon loads of people have chemical pregnancies and never know a thing about them, its only cos we are trying so hard that we notice them at all, its a really sad thing. Thanks for the wishes, ill keep you posted.

xxxx

Hi girls :flower:

I've had to come into work today, so just a very quick message to say that we are still on good terms at home....

My OH has said pretty much the same as yours Jaynie....but how can we relax? You can't just un-know what you know about TTC....:shrug:

We'll see what Monday brings.....I took my temperature just out of curiosity this morning and it was still low. :dohh:

Hi Katie. I'm glad that you guys are doing better at home. Nothing (to me) is more frustrating than having to deal with tension at home with the the hubby. That being said, try to relax the best you can and I know that's difficult, but the stress is probably affecting your ov at this point... but what do I know maybe you're not as stressed as I'm reading you out to be. Which I hope is the case. :hugs:

Also... I got my :bfp: this morning. DH and I are shaking happy and nervous!! :)

Sorry Clo, but as you said you are not out yet... Fx for you.
Congratulations sideways :) xx

Hi Katie. I'm glad that you guys are doing better at home. Nothing (to me) is more frustrating than having to deal with tension at home with the the hubby. That being said, try to relax the best you can and I know that's difficult, but the stress is probably affecting your ov at this point... but what do I know maybe you're not as stressed as I'm reading you out to be. Which I hope is the case. :hugs:

Also... I got my :bfp: this morning. DH and I are shaking happy and nervous!! :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Huge huge congratulations to you and your OH :hugs: I wish you the healthiest and happiest 9 months. I'm over the moon for you! :hug:

I know Katie! It's hard to go back and not know everything that you have found out through google, on here and just wanting to know more! We are good now too and I think I got through - we'll see next cycle I don't want him to ask me everyday I just want him to know where we are up to with ttc!

Congratulations Sideways! Do you mind me asking how long you were ttc for and stuff? If you think anything helped? I know you've probo been asked one million times but I like knowing this stuff... Did you use a lube or vits for the OH? I just like to be armed :gun: :gun:!

I know Katie! It's hard to go back and not know everything that you have found out through google, on here and just wanting to know more! We are good now too and I think I got through - we'll see next cycle I don't want him to ask me everyday I just want him to know where we are up to with ttc!

Congratulations Sideways! Do you mind me asking how long you were ttc for and stuff? If you think anything helped? I know you've probo been asked one million times but I like knowing this stuff... Did you use a lube or vits for the OH? I just like to be armed :gun: :gun:!

I don't mind you asking me at all. Well to be honest I was in a situation like Katie, my last cycle before this one was sooo long and I finally got to the doctor. Only, my doctor gave me Provera to induce my period... that cycle was 72 days. My previous cycles were longish too, all over 40 days or so. Anyway, after taking Provera to jumpstart my cycle I ovulated 17 days later (which was really early compared to all those long cycles before). As far as any tricks, not sure what we did. DH didn't change his lifestyle much. No vitamins but he did start exercising more so that he could lose his beer gut lol. I used PreSeed but more as a lube than anything. And I lied in bed for about 10 minutes after DTD everytime. I quit caffeine cold turkey because I heard that it can thin your uterine lining a little bit. Please don't get freaked out if you're drinking caffeinated stuff though because my cousin is pregnant with her 3rd and she drinks Cokes like there is no tomorrow. I'm just probably going to be one of those psycho pregnant women who follows all the rules lol.

Best wishes to all you wonderful ladies. Katie is so lucky to have you guys as her support system. I'll still be hanging around though, hope you don't mind!!!

And thanks again for the congrats. :hugs:

:hi:ladies,

I've been working loads over the past few days so had a lot to catch up on. Really glad you & the OH are on good terms again Katie, & I hope he manages to 'do the deed' on Monday.

huge congratulations sideways :yipee: :yipee:

xxx

I don't mind you asking me at all. Well to be honest I was in a situation like Katie, my last cycle before this one was sooo long and I finally got to the doctor. Only, my doctor gave me Provera to induce my period... that cycle was 72 days. My previous cycles were longish too, all over 40 days or so. Anyway, after taking Provera to jumpstart my cycle I ovulated 17 days later (which was really early compared to all those long cycles before). As far as any tricks, not sure what we did. DH didn't change his lifestyle much. No vitamins but he did start exercising more so that he could lose his beer gut lol. I used PreSeed but more as a lube than anything. And I lied in bed for about 10 minutes after DTD everytime. I quit caffeine cold turkey because I heard that it can thin your uterine lining a little bit. Please don't get freaked out if you're drinking caffeinated stuff though because my cousin is pregnant with her 3rd and she drinks Cokes like there is no tomorrow. I'm just probably going to be one of those psycho pregnant women who follows all the rules lol.

Best wishes to all you wonderful ladies. Katie is so lucky to have you guys as her support system. I'll still be hanging around though, hope you don't mind!!!

:cloud9: thanks! I just like knowing... I have conceive plus for this cycle because pound for pound it was cheaper :blush: I am hoping it does the trick! I hope this is it for you now :dust: for a sticky one! Have you missed your :af: yet? That's a breathe easier moment isn't it? I'm off caffeine now too but decided that last cycle in the 2ww. I bought some green tea though to have a hot drink in the morning :smug:

:bfn: from me again this morning, im now convinced im out :cry:

How is everyone else?? xxx

Clo what dpo are ya? Please don't despair - I test early to satisfy my POAS addiction but you are early and you are not with the :witch: no? You are still in yet my lovely!

Also, RE the fact that you might have to wait I know it sucks, but you can focus the time on positive things - still take the vits and make your womb a lovely home and stuff! I have every faith that you will one day hold your LO and wonder what the drama was about... I think that will happens for all of us - I really do!

So sorry Clo_mid :hugs: I'm keeping up the PMA for you though....you're not out til AF shows up xx

cd61 for me.....I took my temp again this morning and it had gone up a little bit, but not enough to suggest that it's happened :coffee:

I've started doing Kleeneze to try and make some extra cash, so I'm going to one of their seminars today. Should be interesting...and hopefully profitable!

Firstbaby, thanks for the positive thoughts, im on cd 32 and 14 dpo so hoping I should at least find out one way or the other soon!

Katie, thanks also and i really hope that something happens for you soon, waiting sucks! Kleeneze will be cool, I did Virgin Vie years ago but found with the parties and all it was far too much with a full time job as well, hopefully you'll make a success of it!!

Big hugs, enjoy the sun xxxx

Katie - meant to say that i got the CSI Wii game (Fatal Conspiracy) and ive already lost two hours of my life to it this morning .... its FAB!!! xx Do you have any others?? We could swap when we have finished!

x

Sorry clo, I'm hoping af stays away for you.

Katie, kleeneze sounds good, hope it goes ok today

I've got the same CSI game as you Clo_mid!! I'm halfway through the 4th case...it's such a timewaster lol. I'm going to try and get the other 2 from ebay, so I'll let you know how I get on.

I've started doing the Kleeneze cos they've got a deal on where it's free! Otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it. I used to do Avon, but it was costing me more than I made :dohh: At least I know I won't want to buy anything myself from Kleeneze :haha: If anyone else fancies it, let me know and I'll send you some info.

:cloud9: thanks! I just like knowing... I have conceive plus for this cycle because pound for pound it was cheaper :blush: I am hoping it does the trick! I hope this is it for you now :dust: for a sticky one! Have you missed your :af: yet? That's a breathe easier moment isn't it? I'm off caffeine now too but decided that last cycle in the 2ww. I bought some green tea though to have a hot drink in the morning :smug:

Oh yeah, definitely missed AF. I didn't test till 14 DPO :) I do feel much better that it's not a chemical. And.... green tea is good for you all around, with antioxidants and stuff, keep drinking it! They say chocolate has caffeine in it, too, and I've been drinking chocolate milk like there's no tomorrow hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->