15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Hiya Clo_mid,

It's me that spends the first two days of my googling things that I am petrified I have (without symptoms) like I don't have a reason to believe I am brok ebut I think that I have missed endo or pcos... I know I haven't - I have virtually no symptoms apart from a bit if a tash on my face that i've always had :)rofl:), my last cycle being 5 days longer than the rest and the fact that sometimes my period lasts longer/shorter or is lighter/heavier... I am just being a sap... Just it's CD3 and I always get a bit like this when the 'failure' of the month before sets in!

I know its the waiting that turns us all into nervous wrecks .. just had news that if its not a :bfp: this time round then its either an 18 week wait for my laparoscopy or almost £3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i am on the February testers for the 3rd Feb although ive decided to test tomorrow morning with some other ladies from another thread, i dont think i want to do it on a work day and the next weekend is too far away! so tomorrow it is .... glad you think my chart is good, just hope its not tricking me!!

Hope4bump - congratulations i bet you are over the moon, i pray for a sticky bean for you!

First - i really hope this cycle is your lucky one!!!! :dust:

xxxx

Thanks Clo_mid. Still very early days for me but keep on hoping and praying :) can't wait to see your update in the morning :)

Me neither GL hun! I hope that you get your :bfp: waiting for the laparoscopy sucks but is better than spending £3000... Will they stop your clomid in between?

Thanks ladies!! Its good to know you have people supporting you!

Yes ive been told to stop the clomid for now, done 2 months of it already so dont want to waste any more!!

Ill post as soon as possible tomorrow, ill be bawling my eyes out one way or other!!

Love of love xxxx

eeeek Clo I am so excited! It would be great for you to get that :bfp::dance:

Katie is OH speaking to you again yet?

xxx

Hi Feisty

Long time no chat, how are you?? Did you get your :bfp:??

what symptoms did you have?? xxxx

Things are on an even keel with OH again. We had a huge row last night and there were things said....he's agreed to do the sample on Monday. And I've agreed that I'll try not to be so miserable and obsessive about it.

That sounds good, Katie. Do you think he'll actually do it this time?

I sincerely hope so. I think he realises what it means to me...although I had to come close to a breakdown to make him see :dohh:

We'll see what Monday brings....

Praying for you hon. I really am. And for Mal because, it doesn't seem as if he's really all that interested in having kids. I hope that I'm wrong.

How was your relationship with him before TTC?

well Katie, sometimes it takes for 'things to be said' to get things back on track. i am thinking of you and keeping my fx for you :) xxx

Fingers crossed he understands a little better about what this means to you and the stress he is putting you under :hugs: I really hope things work out for you darling.

Hi Clo, no :bfp: for us just yet, currently 10DPO so we will have to see! Crossing everything for you tomorrow :hugs:

Hi Katie,

Sorry to hear about all your troubles.
I think I've chatted with you on the post pill thread.

I too came off the bcp in September. I'm currently on cd119 as I haven't had a period since the withdrawal period. I haven't had chance to read all of the pages - has the doctor done any blood tests?
I had blood tests done the other week and because they were normal (but with the progesterone low because I havent ovulated) then he has given me norethisterone tablets to try and kick start my period. It's such a shame if they won't try something like that for you! it's not exactly fair that some doctors will help and some won't. I must just be lucky that they're trying to help.

Funnily enough though I entered my temp yesterday on FF and it said I ovulated on Monday. Not entirely sure that'll be correct though so am still taking the pills.

I've got my fingers crossed that you'll get your AF very soon.

And I hope your hubby's is more understanding and does the sample too. I don't think it should be too much to ask with all the tablets, temping, opk's your having to do. Yeah it might be scary for him, but it's scary for us women too when it seems our bodies are doing what they're supposed to straight away.

Sorry for the long post :)

Good luck x x

:bfn:

I managed to get to sleep ok and woke this morning at 5am, managed to get to sleep for another hour and had really vivid dreams about POAS and there being too many lines and having a baby boy who was already about 1 and lying in a bath of beans ....

.... so I got up and went to the loo, checked for AF first so as not to waste a :test: and then did the deed ..... :bfn:

Im feeling abit numb to be honest, i would have thought it would have shown by 13 dpo, my nips had even started feeling a bit twingy but maybe its AF on her way. Mind you im not out yet, been searching on FF and there are loads of charts where there has been a :bfn: at 13 dpo followed by a :bfp:!!

Either way if AF doesnt arrive ill be testing again tomorrow.

:hugs: and :kiss:

I'm glad you sorted things out with mal Katie, hopefully he'll do the sample on Monday.

Sorry it's bfn clo, but you still have a chance so Fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->