15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Back from my Kleeneze seminar and all fired up and ready to go!! Apparently the way to make money is to work on the recruitment side....so if anyone would like to join my team, make some extra cash, and qualify for a holiday to New York, let me know and I'll send you some info!! xxx

Katie, yay you certainly seem to have found yourself something else to think about! Its great that you are doing this, I did my photography course and it really helped to give me something else to do and focus on!!

Good on you missus xxxx

Katie, yay you certainly seem to have found yourself something else to think about! Its great that you are doing this, I did my photography course and it really helped to give me something else to do and focus on!!

Good on you missus xxxx

Thanks Clo :hugs: I really hope I can make a go of this - if nothing else it'll give me something else to focus on!!

So OH is due to hand in his sample today.....except we DTD at 2am this morning and he's supposed to have 'held it' for 3 days for the sample :dohh: My fault - I got caught up in the moment, and he didn't realise.....

I'm wondering whether he should just turn in a sample anyway or whether it'll be no good and, in 3 weeks time, when we get the results will they just tell us to do another one? :shrug: I would rather lose 3 days than 3 weeks I guess.

Oops! :dohh:

I'd wait til Thursday then get him to do the sample then to be on the safe side

Katie just get him to do another sample today and hand it in... it will just contain the freshest semen. That's what I've done before.. DTD the night before and produced sample in the morning. And he's sample was ok.
But it's up to you... :flower:

Good Luck

So OH is due to hand in his sample today.....except we DTD at 2am this morning and he's supposed to have 'held it' for 3 days for the sample :dohh: My fault - I got caught up in the moment, and he didn't realise.....

I'm wondering whether he should just turn in a sample anyway or whether it'll be no good and, in 3 weeks time, when we get the results will they just tell us to do another one? :shrug: I would rather lose 3 days than 3 weeks I guess.

morning Katie
I think i would take it anyway because arent you taking the sample, so that they will give you something for your cycle? i think it would be important to take one aftre 3 days if you wanted OH tested because nothing was happening but because you just need something to sort your cycles out i would take it in to move things along quickly. I think holding for 3days is for your benefit for a proper test rather than them being able to tell xx

That makes very good sense girls - thanks :hugs:

I'll go and give him the good news :haha:

Just think of it this way... around OV your'd probably be dtd every day anyway I doubt your'd be abstaining for 3 days, so at least this sample will give a good indication of the condition of he's little swimmers that are fresh.. and that's what your'd want when trying to conceive.

As I said I have done it before.. and the sample was fine and he didn't get asked to produce again. :)

:rofl: :rofl:

What you like? Dunno what i'd do i'm a geek and I would probo wait but you two know what you are after - it's just in case there is something wrong with his :spermy: you have a chance to find it all out now but the fact is - I have bever done this and/or been asked to and the other ladies that have commented have!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :kiss: :hugs:

He's gonna do it this morning, and I'm going to take it this lunchtime.

Or that's the plan anyway.....it remains to be seen whether it'll happen....

Hopefully he'll get it done Katie. I'm sure after everything that's gone on in the last week he knows how important this is to you :hugs:

It was the last thing he said when I left this morning.....as it was his own idea let's hope it happens!

Hopefully it will, if it was his own idea he might not feel as pressured to do it, so hopefully he will get it done.

Let me know if he does!

Hi

Katie - good luck with the SA!!

Also tekky question - how do you change the title of your thread????

xxxx

Hi

Katie - good luck with the SA!!

Also tekky question - how do you change the title of your thread????

xxxx

Go to your first post, click Edit and then Go Advanced x

I've almost finished the CSI game - the 4th case was really hard! How far are you along with it?

Yeah - glad to hear that things are looking like they are moving forward again! FX'd he takes it in and you can get your appointment!

Ah cool thanks me dear, i think I tried everything else possible!!

Im most of the way through the first case already, its brilliant, goign to have to get the other two, they had them on Play for about a tenner each!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"