15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Don't worry too much about the pinky cm. Anything is possible until af arrives. Really good luck to you. Are you testing tomorrow??
Xx

I am, assuming AF hasn't appeared. Not feeling all that hopeful right now though :dohh:

My temp has gone up again!! Could this actually be it?!?

Have you tested yet Rachael? :hugs:

Ooooo hopefully this is it!

Yeh I tested..... :bfn: and when I wiped the :witch: had got me. Waste of a test :dohh:

I'm surprisingly OK about it. More upset that I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow with Ian and there's not going to be any :sex: :nope: :rofl:

But hugs are always welcome! :hugs:

I was hoping at least one of us would be knocked up for the Metro Centre Meet!! Which reminds me....I must do a final list :dohh:

Me too, but not to worry, it's going to be November babies for us! :D

And yes! You must do a list! And a March testers thread too! I'm testing March 4th, just in time for my birthday :dohh:

Ok, just be sure to send me a link :rofl:

P.S. I'm adding you to my buddies, coz we ARE going to have November babies :D

Oh No! Sorry Rachael. Hi HO though loving the PMA from you about having a November baby! I have conceive plus for this cycle too and i'm kind of looking forward to it :thumbup: - Katie do you like it? Is it sticky and stuff?

Aahhh Rachael, so sorry the horrible witch got you, fx for your next cycle xx
Katie, your temps are rising nicely.... Xx

I quite like the Conceive Plus - not too sticky at all. I think the best word to decribe it is slippery :blush:

Hi Katie
Great Temp rise looks like you have ovulated! and covered it by the looks of your chart so good luck!! i have everything crossed that you get your BFP this month and not need to follow up on the docs appointments!! xx

Welllll i'm really hoping beyond hope for this cycle...

We move in to the house at the end of February and I now have 3 interviews from all my efforts plus I want to quit smoking... So if this month is a :bfn: for me I will be having a break til May - it sucks because obviously you guys know that TTC is a hard mind frame to get out of isn't it? I think it's for the best though, we currently live with his parents and TTC is hard work so I did know that we would come to a cut off or at least I would! So I secretly have everything crossed for me this cycle. If it's a no I want to settle in the house and hopefully at least one job will come good so I can settle there too and also not have a baby conceived when i'm a right royal b**ch because i've quit! Sorry for the life story, thought i'd let you know! I'll still be here though and routing for your winter babies... Technically this month is the last month for me that I will have a baby in 2011 boooooo! But if you remember I did say that I didn't really want a December baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->