15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Ps Katie I spied your chart and wanted to know if you have put a dunny temp in? I was looking at the higher temps against the lower ones and it looks like you will have it confirmed soon :thumbup:

I did put in a dummy temp for tomorrow :blush: I shouldn't have done it really, because I've done this before and really got my hopes up. But....if my temp goes up just a little bit tomorrow, ov will have been confirmed on cd63.

Fingers crossed, if it was CD63 then you have a good chance :winkwink:

Still any chance is better than no chance :winkwink:

And you never know, because you stopped everything and had given up maybe you will have been relaxed enough for it to happen :D

We made love 2 days before ovulation at a point where I also sat back and really gave up at that point, as I had a doc's appointment, and whala.....ten days later I had a BFP, so Katie, I am very hopeful for you xx

A chance is a chance is a chance!! I will be checking in tomorrow to see if you have had that temp rise Katie! Fx'd for you.

:rofl:

I just picked up the hire car. I didn't realise how much I'd missed driving until I got behind the wheel again!

Will be checking in tomorrow to see how you get on Katie - hope you get the temp rise you are after!

I'm 3DPO :happydance: And we managed to BD at the right time!!

I don't think I'm in with a shot, but I'm so pleased that there's at least some light at the end of the tunnel!

so happy for you hun! its about time and its fantastic that u bd at the right time!

It's brilliant news Jaynie :happydance: I've got so much to look forward to...either AF (sounds silly, but it'll be a huge relief after this long), or to see if my LP has increased, or testing on 20 Feb!!!

And I'm not even going to try and fool myself - I'll be symptom spotting like a woman possessed for the next 10 days!!

Yippeeeee!!!! That is a really good temp rise Katie!! So so so pleased for you!

I hope that this is the start of a return to normal length cycles and healthy eggies!!!

Let's hope so! I'm still going to go to my doc's appointment on Feb 21....If I'm pregnant it's a bonus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->