15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I know!! I thought it was never gonna happen!!

Aren't you in Edinburgh? lol

I'm 3DPO :happydance: And we managed to BD at the right time!!

I don't think I'm in with a shot, but I'm so pleased that there's at least some light at the end of the tunnel!

Thats great news i am sooo happy for you :happydance:, lol everything happens when you make an appointment, AF arrived when i did and now you ovulated when you did lol.

and we dtd the same as your chart shows the day before and caught the eggy so got lots of faith in you. Good Luck got everything crossed for you !! xx

yes i think it's too much to not be a good thing and besides it's a good thing just because you did O! :happydance:

Thanks Laura :hugs:

I'm disproportionately excited - I can't stop looking at my chart!

I'm stalking your tracker, so you may as well stalk my chart :haha: I hope some of your baby dust rubs off on me!!

I just really hope this was a random one and not the shape of things to come!! Hopefully the GP will be able to sort something out when I go.

I just really hope this was a random one and not the shape of things to come!! Hopefully the GP will be able to sort something out when I go.

you wont need the GP to sort anything out! your chart is looking good positive thinking!!

one thing to look for on symptoms, the only thing i got was like an ovulation pain which made me think i was ovulating late but it wasnt, then i got a massive nose bleed a few days before i tested. Other than that nothing my boobs didnt hurt at all they have only just started hurting, and tiredness kicked in when i was 14dpo. xx

I've had a bit of ovulation pain (?) over the last few days, but I've had it on an off for the last two months so I didn't really pay any attention to it :haha:

I've had a bit of ovulation pain (?) over the last few days, but I've had it on an off for the last two months so I didn't really pay any attention to it :haha:

ooh really!! thats one thing i noticed a lot but no one ever put it as a symptom on here, but it was the only thing that stood out to me but i just thought knowing my cycles i am prob ovulating now lol.

just makes you wonder if it is when things are happing like the fertilisation or the movement of the egg after doesnt it x

I'm wondering now :haha: I haven't felt anything else though - of course it's far too early :blush:

Of course I'm always tired so I can't really count that :dohh:

I'm wondering now :haha: I haven't felt anything else though - of course it's far too early :blush:

dont worry if you dont feel anything else cos i felt totally normal still do lol.

you will notice it, i am always tired normally get tired about 9 at night latest lol but a couple of days before my test and now i could easily fall into a deep sleep from 6 -7 onwards its strange my body just totally gives in after work lol xx

hey hun, can i come back on join you ttc?

dont worry if you dont feel anything else cos i felt totally normal still do lol.

you will notice it, i am always tired normally get tired about 9 at night latest lol but a couple of days before my test and now i could easily fall into a deep sleep from 6 -7 onwards its strange my body just totally gives in after work lol xx

You give me hope :hugs:

thanks hun, but im fine, a bit teary eyed but fine, just hoping the bleeding will start soon and i can get on with things, at the end of the day i have 4 beautiful children to concentrate on so i will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->