15dpo no AF and BFN

courtneydlano

Reaction score
Hi I am now 15DPO, my partner & I did the BD before and when I ovulated. The night of ovulation I felt nauseous and couldn't sleep, that lasted all night and the following day.
So now i'm 15 dpo and no af has shown not even a spot. I have felt nauseous all day and have had a bit of cramping. I just tested and got a BFN :(
I was wondering if I could still be pregnant?
I NEVER miss my period, its either a day early or right on time...

Just adding as I didn't explain myself quite right
I've been using an iPhone app called ''Baby Maybe'' to track my ovulation and periods.
According to the App I ovulated on the 5th, my partner and I did the BD from the 2nd to the 6th.
If I'm correct I'm now 15dpo and 1 day and a half late for my AF.

Day of ovulation - I had really bad nausea and couldn't sleep
1dpo - Neausea all day
2dpo - Pressure on right lower abdomen, bloating and cramping

after that I stopped tracking my symptoms I'm not sure why.

So now I'm 15dpo, having nausea, cramping on and off, it feels like af is coming and it felt like this yesterday also but so far nothing.

Tested BFN.

Hi! I was in the same boat as you in January. ... my cycles are typically 31 days... i was on day 35 and still gettibg bfn. (My period is never late) i was convinced i was preggers. Unfortunately, af ended up showing her nasty head :( i also use an app to track ovulation and i guess i ovulated much later than usual.... but you are not out yet!!! Fingers crossed for u! Have u noticed any increase in cm?

I'm the same. Tested with frer earlier and bfn so def can't be pregnant but no sign of period either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->