• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

15dpo no AF and no preg symptoms

As I suspected, it seems you actually might not of ovulated yet, but can't be sure. You could try buying the OPKs at your local store and seeing if you get any results with those. And definitely keep BDing just in case as well :)

Either way, I really hope you either ovulate soon or a get a BFP!!

Update still nothing, still bfn and now feeling well and truly fed up :-(

Update again, still nothing. Have ordered a reading from cherie22 which may give me a bit more direction.

Sorry to hear that! As I said you might not of ovulated yet so maybe continue BD and you might still catch that egg!

I've had a few readings from Cheri and they've been pretty good. I will say though that she is almost always late with getting her readings back. With that being said, she told me I would be pregnant in December and I was but it was ectopic. She then did an update for me and said February and I am now pregnant again. So, thus far, she has been right for me.

Sorry to hear that! As I said you might not of ovulated yet so maybe continue BD and you might still catch that egg!

I've had a few readings from Cheri and they've been pretty good. I will say though that she is almost always late with getting her readings back. With that being said, she told me I would be pregnant in December and I was but it was ectopic. She then did an update for me and said February and I am now pregnant again. So, thus far, she has been right for me.

Just popping back in....who's cherie22 ? Interested in a reading...

Frankie....hope you're ok

Congrats on BFP beebee

That's wonderful news so pleased for you!!! I don't think I'm out, last couple days I've had ever so slight nausea in the morning but not enough to complain about to but today it has got progressively worst, and I remembered I had some cramping a few days back so fingers crossed not out! When Cheri emailed me for some info she asked if this was my second pregnancy which I thought was odd as all I had done was request a ttc reading, maybe she knows something I dont!! X

Just popping back in....who's cherie22 ? Interested in a reading...

Frankie....hope you're ok

She does predictions for pregnancy and reading through her feedback she's pretty accurate! You should google her she has a webpage and she's not expensive! X

Pants! How many days late for AF are you now? Remind me ....are your cycles a regular length or do they vary at all?

Hi!

Im new here! Hope to find some advice/support

Frankie have you tested?

My info:
ovidrel (hcg shot) on feb 3
feb 4 no symptoms
feb 5 low back pain (I get this when Im ovulating)
feb 6 I count it as 1dpo
feb 10 - 5dpo light brown discharge very light, my doctor told me to start progesterone 200 vaginal
6dpo spotting
7dpo spotting
8 dpo spotting
9dpo spotting
10 dpo spotting
11dpo spotting (all days just a little and light brown)
12 dpo bloating/gassy, no more spotting
13 dpo bloating/gassy BFN (too early)
14 dpo bloating/gassy, BFN again, now I have a watery discharge no color, it comes down I think is AF, but no, just wet underwears.
15 dpo - today - watery discharge

I am still on progesterone, have to wait until monday my doctor said, to test, if negative will stop progesterone, if positive yeeiii continues!

My lutheal phase has been on 6 days (too short), I used progesterone before, start spotting and then AF arrived. That is the difference this time, that AF didnt arrived after spoting.

you see any hope for me?

Hi!

Im new here! Hope to find some advice/support

Frankie have you tested?

My info:
ovidrel (hcg shot) on feb 3
feb 4 no symptoms
feb 5 low back pain (I get this when Im ovulating)
feb 6 I count it as 1dpo
feb 10 - 5dpo light brown discharge very light, my doctor told me to start progesterone 200 vaginal
6dpo spotting
7dpo spotting
8 dpo spotting
9dpo spotting
10 dpo spotting
11dpo spotting (all days just a little and light brown)
12 dpo bloating/gassy, no more spotting
13 dpo bloating/gassy BFN (too early)
14 dpo bloating/gassy, BFN again, now I have a watery discharge no color, it comes down I think is AF, but no, just wet underwears.
15 dpo - today - watery discharge

I am still on progesterone, have to wait until monday my doctor said, to test, if negative will stop progesterone, if positive yeeiii continues!

My lutheal phase has been on 6 days (too short), I used progesterone before, start spotting and then AF arrived. That is the difference this time, that AF didnt arrived after spoting.

you see any hope for me?

The spitting sounds positive for you! FX you get your BFP! When are you testing? I've done like 20 tests all negative :-(

Reading from cheri22

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing me a little girl who comes to you connected to APRIL so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.
They are showing me her being a baby and they are telling me SOON, so I really want to say that my interpretation is that this should be either testing or conceiving time frame and they show me right around the 3-8th so not sure if you would be testing or ovulating at that point?

They are showing me a little girl who is always going to be relaxed, is willing to have fun and will pretty much go with the flow. She just seems like she is able to make smart choices that allows her to continue to move forward and have such fun. She is not one to be too demanding. She is the one that is always versatile, willing to compromise and ensure that everyone is having fun.

Hi frankie!
I am 17 dpo no af, tested today another bfn
I am scheduled tomorrow for blood test, so I think tomorrow is the day I will know for sure
Last night I was super gassy, sometimes I think I am imagining the symptoms
What I do have is wet underwear, I keep thinking AF came and when I go to the bathroom is just a transparent discharge.

Sorry for the delay in my answer, I still dont know how to keep track when someone post after me.

Hi frankie!
I am 17 dpo no af, tested today another bfn
I am scheduled tomorrow for blood test, so I think tomorrow is the day I will know for sure
Last night I was super gassy, sometimes I think I am imagining the symptoms
What I do have is wet underwear, I keep thinking AF came and when I go to the bathroom is just a transparent discharge.

Sorry for the delay in my answer, I still dont know how to keep track when someone post after me.

Don't worry I've not figured out how to see if someone has replied yet either! Fingers crossed for you, I'm now 17 days past my AF due date and still no symptom of anything :-( I've ordered some opk in the hope that will give me an idea as to whether I am ovulating or not. Let me know how u get on with blood tests x

Hi!

Well I went for my blood test, I am waiting for the results, should arrive in 30 minutes to my email..

I will keep you posted!

Hi!

Well I went for my blood test, I am waiting for the results, should arrive in 30 minutes to my email..

I will keep you posted!

Fingers crossed for u hun! X

Hi, so the result was

:bfn
so my dr said to stop the progesterone and wait for :af:

Hope it comes fast, and I can start trying again....

:dust: for all of us

Sorry to hear that hun, what about getting a reading from cheri22? She's certainly given me hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"