• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15dpo no af ,but bfn???

bubble27

Reaction score
hello everyone, Im going crazy i am never late with my periods?

My last period was thurs 25th march and i had a positive opk on tuesday 6th and wednesday 7th april eventhough the tuesdays test was a stronger positive i reckon i would of ovulated wed 7th or possibly thursday 8th and i have a 14day luteal phase going by what fertility friend has got me at.

I took a tesco pregnancy test last night :bfn: and again this morning :bfn::growlmad:

Im so confused as im never ever late and have been of the pill for 2years now.
I did have a miscarriage at 6weeks preg and this is my 3rd cycle since and my period was a normal 28day cycle last month so i thought my cycle was back on track but now im wondering if its the miscarriage could of made me irregular 3months after?

Or that i could still be in with a chance of being pregnant?
I had af cramps at 12dpo but none since even now i dont have a single cramp to make me think af is on her way?

Anyone else in a similar situation or experianced this in the past and finally got a bfp at the end of it? xxx

My fingers are crossed for you! My last period was March 22 and my tests are all BFN :(
Hopefully the witch doesn't show up and we get that long waited for BFP!

Hi Kybaby, so how many days late are you now? have you had any cramping like af is on her way?

I had cramps on and off since ovulation than had af atyle cramps at 12dpo but nothing at all now?
I keep going to the toilet to check but nothing im driving myself insane glad i booked the afternoon off work now, lol

keep me updated, fingers crossed for both of us xxx

Hey Bubble!!
My cycles are a little off so I'm not totally sure when I am supposed to start, but I think it should have been before now. I had some cramping on and off too since I should have ovulated....all my opks were negative so dunno if I did or not. I have never experienced this kind of cramping either so I was sure I would get my BFP...I usually don't cramp at all until the day of and the day after my af. I am the same way, I go to the toliet and everytime pray that the witch hasn't arrived. My fingers are crossed for us!!!

Anything new? I took another test last night BFN....but where is my af ugh. Hopefully you get good news!

Hiya, onto another month for me as the witch showed up just before i went to bed on thursday... gutted, fingers crossed for next month...
hope your bfn turns into a bfp soon..........xxx

She showed up this morning for me too ugh! Fingers crossed for next month...after that my hubby is gonna be gone for a year oh well I guess what is meant to happen will.

Sorry bubble and kybaby....good luck next cycle

sorry bubble27 and kybaby. I'm dreading the end of my 2ww but wish you both good luck for next cycle.... have to keep us informed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->