15DPO Temps rising and getting excited - Update page 3

D

dawny690

:happydance: My temp is going back up im 15dpo and getting excited now as last night and today (sorry for tmi) have felt really sick and nearly was sick in OH's coffee :blush: i also feel very :sleep: and :cry: so am hoping this leads to a :bfp: I had a dream I was pg last night then woke up :hissy: x

Thanks not sure when to test when would you test if you were me? x

I had similar symptoms and tested on 15 dpo on friday and got :bfp:.though faint,there was a line...then I did blood work to confirm...
so test tomarrow...

Thanks girls might test tuesday as then when I will be able to get a test. Hope I get a :bfp: :happydance: xx

good luck dawny i would def test tomo

may i ask did you feel anything on 12dpo as that is what i am today and have felt sharp pains and had some spotting but nothing since 9dpo

good luck dawny i would def test tomo

may i ask did you feel anything on 12dpo as that is what i am today and have felt sharp pains and had some spotting but nothing since 9dpo

I had some cramps at 10dpo and then they stopped until 13dpo where they are there everyday now not painful just there if you get me? Also feeling sick and headaches just hope its a :bfp: for us both Louisa. x Dawn x :hug:

Got some hpt's this afternoon waited for 2hrs and didnt drink anything but it was a :bfn: for me x

I honestly thought it would be a :bfp: for you
Wonder whats goin on with your temps then
When is :witch: due?
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Not sure myself hun thought it would have been a bfp too the :witch: would have been due in 5 days but I ov'ed early this cycle so not sure when it would be due xx

Im leaving my other hpt for a few days maybe until the time the :witch: would have been due or after if still no sign, I have so many symptoms but Im scared they are in my head. I feel sick and was yesterday afternoon, like cramps that come and go in my lower belly region, headache's, tired, and feel hot. But :bfn: yesterday on a poundshop test which are 25miu so should work shouldnt they? Dawn xx

I would wait a bit longer as FF hasn't confirmed you OV so it might have been later than you think. Good luck!

Do you think ff will change my ov day again? As its saying my ov day was cd8 which would mean im 16dpo today? Thanks x

one of my symptoms early was very hot temp my skin felt sunburned and was worse on a night when i was in bed . good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->