15DPO Temps rising and getting excited - Update page 3

:cry: Not so excited now, im 17dpo now according to ff and temps going back down gradually :hissy: xx

oh hi dawny i was getting so excited for you there and looking out for you to see how you were getting on!

i'm waiting for her to come too and on 15dpo today

So sorry hunny! It's not over until AF shows. But please dont stress or it will delay it. But look at the bright side, you can join me for a November BFP!!! ;) Take care hun! :hugs:

](*,) :confused: Now im really confused as tonight I have noticed loads of stretchy EWCM what should I do :sex: just in case this is me ovulating now? Had backache and cramps aswell. x

](*,) :confused: Now im really confused as tonight I have noticed loads of stretchy EWCM what should I do :sex: just in case this is me ovulating now? Had backache and cramps aswell. x

I would Dawny - You've got nothing to lose hun and everything to gain - Don't go wasting that EWCM that we all love to see :happydance: :sex: away and good luck!

xx

How odd, deffo get BD just in case! :D

hey dawny this is what happened to mine grr so our charts are saying we ov on the same day now.

16dpo for us then whats happening? mine is bfn

hey dawny this is what happened to mine grr so our charts are saying we ov on the same day now.

16dpo for us then whats happening? mine is bfn

Mine says im 4dpo so who knows lol good luck hun hope you get your :bfp: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->