15th Feb - York designer outlet meet

Have a great day everyone :happydance:

Thanks to everyone who came it was lovely to meet you all :)

Kerrie I hope your ok hunni, rest up :hugs: Hope you got the carseat base ok.

E&L hope your feeling better hunni xx

Ahh glad you had a lovely day... Its been a hectic day for me, first off the car wouldn't start, then we got to the hospital and monitored me, tightenings still as bad, and my chest is bad so i'm being induced next week or the week after, i'l get my date on Thursday... We'l have to arrange another meet up for once baby is here safe and sound xx

Aww bless ya hun! Sorry I never text back just found out this morning I have went over my text limit by £15 so trying not to text people for the next 4days :rofl:

I will definately be at the next one got some brilliant bargains :) xx

I had a fab day but got lost on the way home following the sat nav...

We'll def have to do it again. With Kerrie and LO, and E & L and LOs too. :) xx

We kinda got lost too! The sat nav took us a completely different way! Considering we left york at 3.40 I didn't drop Leanne off till 5.20 and then I didn't get in the house until 6.20! LOL

Was certainly a long drive may think about the train next time!

Thanks to everyone who came it was lovely to meet you all :)

Kerrie I hope your ok hunni, rest up :hugs: Hope you got the carseat base ok.

E&L hope your feeling better hunni xx
not really but im sure i will when the antibicotics kick in, was in bed by 8. hubby cooked dinner and told me to chill on the sofa. well i couldnt argue with him could i? :blush:

Ahh glad you had a lovely day... Its been a hectic day for me, first off the car wouldn't start, then we got to the hospital and monitored me, tightenings still as bad, and my chest is bad so i'm being induced next week or the week after, i'l get my date on Thursday... We'l have to arrange another meet up for once baby is here safe and sound xx
ooooo are you excited/nervous?? be sure to let us know what they decide. i keep forgetting to check 3rd tri as im still in 2nd.

Aww bless ya hun! Sorry I never text back just found out this morning I have went over my text limit by £15 so trying not to text people for the next 4days :rofl:

I will definately be at the next one got some brilliant bargains :) xx
opps sorry, repkying to me wouldnt have helped.

yes def!!!!!! stoopid bugs and pregnancy :growlmad:

Dont worry about it hun I hadn't realised at the time LOL Doesnt help my bill is already £35 a month! :dohh: xx

im couting the days till june when i can change mine...fed up with 3 customer care, or lack of.

i enjoyed yesterday, lovely meeting you all. sorry i couldnt stop longer.
hope we get to do it again soon x

Thanks for the nappies Claire, and also the car seat base caitlinsmummy (you must remind me of your name lol).. xxx

Thanks hun, oh and sorry there wasn't much wedding stuff, i've not had time to sort it, we'l defo have to meet before the big day so i can give u some more stuff xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->