15th Feb - York designer outlet meet

Ok thats fine, So we will just say between 10-11 for everyone, xxx

Would it be a good idea for someone to have everyones mobile numbers to keep in contact and find out where everyone is? I think 11's going to be the earliest I can get sorted and there, I'll check out train times later though and report back! I'm so nervous but I'm determined to fight my fears and come lol!

Lol yeah thats a good idea, can everyone PM me their mobile numbers?? xxx

I failed my driving test (again) so looks like il be busing it to the meet, so may not make it for 10 as its the busiest time xxx

I failed my driving test (again) so looks like il be busing it to the meet, so may not make it for 10 as its the busiest time xxx

Awww sorry to hear that hun :hugs: it took my sister 5 attempts to pass! We'll be there for around 11-ish. Will PM you my number later when I've found my phone :blush:

Yeah i am thinking about 11ish too if i set off about half 10, or i might see if hubby will sneak out of work and bring me lol xx

You've got my number hun. And the offer still stands for a lift if you like. X

Thanks hun, I may take you up on it if hubby can't get time off as i've bought a carseat base off one of the ladies and dnt fancy trapsing that on the bus xxx

Ladies, if anyone wants these https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/271811-huggies-newborn-nappies-free-good-home.html then let me know and I'll bring them along on Monday. X

Hi ladies

I don't have a mobile :blush: so can't send my number I'm afraid.

So is it 11 at Mcd's? Hubby is dropping me off then I'm meeting him in town afterwards.

Sorry to hear about your driving test Kerrie - I took 60 hours and 2 attempts....If i'd passed first time I'd be awful :dohh: Hope your next test goes ok :hugs:

I'm really loking forward to this meet lol....I haven't been anywhere socially since May!! :nope:

For those of us who get there early we can sit in McDonalds and have a cuppa till everyone else arrives :) so if everyone just looks for all the pregnant ladies and prams LOL xx

If we get there early enough it means time for a sausage mcmuffin!

Also, I don't know if anyone has seen, but Kerrie is in hospital as her contractions started. There's updates in 3rd tri. X

If we get there early enough it means time for a sausage mcmuffin!

Also, I don't know if anyone has seen, but Kerrie is in hospital as her contractions started. There's updates in 3rd tri. X

Oooh good luck kerrie! I guess that will mean we're a man down on Monday then lol

Oh my god no I haven't seen!! Eeeeee Im really excited!! Stupid damn phone lol x

baby needs to stay in for a bit longer tho surely. hope all is going ok. hugs for you kerrie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/272401-kerrie-x-updated-1st-post.html

there you go hun xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->