15th Feb - York designer outlet meet

howdy ladies. how we all doing?? figured i would check in with you lot as Kerrie outta action for a bit.

I'm really sorry ladies but I don't think we're going to make it, I completely forgot it was this Monday and a couriers due to come to pick up a pram I sold, if they come early enough we could come through for an hour or so, what times everyone planning on leaving? I could do with going to Mamas & Papas thats all so even if I just came and said hello it wouldn't be a wasted trip, sorry to let everyone down :(

Hey Ladies, i don't think i'l be able to make it on Monday, purely because i've got antenatal first thing, and also as i'm having antibiotics, they need to sort my canula out... it seems i'm never out of hospital these days. As for the ladies who i need to bring things, i can get hubby to fetch them, as we only live around the corner, he can drop me off at the hospital then come back for you ladies as i'l be there for a while. I will sort out the stuff, then when you're leaving arrange for hubby to bring stuff, Also he needs to collect the car seat base. I'm SO sorry i won't be able to make it, i could've done with the female company after the past few days but i'm sure you'll all have a lovely time xxxx

totally understand Kerrie, would have been surprised if you had made it tbh. xxxx

You would be daft to come Kerrie! :hugs: Just look after yourself and that baba.

Was wondering if everyone wanted to send me their mobile numbers instead of Kerrie now as me and Leanne are probably going to be there between 10 and 11 so the earliest xx

Thanks for understanding ladies, Am i ok to give hubby one of your numbers so he can come collect the carseat base and bring some things? If not, i'l just forward messages on for him xxxx

I sent you my number hun just give him mine coz I will have the carseat base here for him xx

Thank you hun, im gonna sort the wedding stuff today, there'l be lots of random bits lol. My hospital appointment is 11.30 so if i get him to come before hand? Is that ok xxx

kerrie, i pm you. do you want me to come at a later date and get the chair??

Hey hun, Sorry i didn't PM back, i am going to clean the chair etc very soon, was supposed to do it last week but was stuck in hospital, once its clean il make sure hubby drops it off for you, or we can meet half way if its far, i want to make sure its clean etc for you xxx

Hey hun, Sorry i didn't PM back, i am going to clean the chair etc very soon, was supposed to do it last week but was stuck in hospital, once its clean il make sure hubby drops it off for you, or we can meet half way if its far, i want to make sure its clean etc for you xxx

hey there is no rush at all, i just didnt want you or hubby stressing about getting it to me on mon, that was all. we will sort it out later xxxxx

PS how you doing today? xxxxxxx

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow ladies. Mark will ring you at about 11ish to bring the things, xxx

Caitlinsmummy, ive just txt you. Ladies ive woken up with what feels like a UTI, managed to get a docs appointment for 9.30 but i dont think im gonna make the meet. i feel like crap, so sorry ladies. :cry:

hiya sorry i not been on been really busy and did an 9 hour round trip from york to southampton and back! i will be coming today! so its 11 at mcdonlds? i'll keep my eyes out for lots of mums

I'm just about to leave now so I'll be there just before 11. But yup look for lots of babies! X

Wish I could come, no sign of parcelforce yet, so it's a definite no from us but we'll definitely be at the next so long as its in school holidays, hope you all have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->