• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

Had some heavy spotting at ovulation so there is no way I am PG so won't test as the BFN will be really annoying. just waiting for af now and thinking of all you ladies -praying for your BFP's!!

Cookie - you aren't out yet. You just never know!!!

:flower:

:bfn: at 14 dpo :cry:

Wasn't supposed to test till Saturday but lost all my self control and dashed to the store for a Clear Blue. Ah well.....:shrug:

:witch: is due today, but I hear the prenatals I'm on (Pregnacare Conception) can lengthen your cycle, so she might not even show for a few days. Such a bummer!

Sorry Isi :( :hugs:

Hopefully you'll get a late BFP and AF isn't coming at all xxx

Wasn't supposed to test till Saturday but lost all my self control and dashed to the store for a Clear Blue. Ah well.....:shrug:

:witch: is due today, but I hear the prenatals I'm on (Pregnacare Conception) can lengthen your cycle, so she might not even show for a few days. Such a bummer!

:flower: It's not over yet :dust:

I just left you a message in the other chat about you getting the bloods done on saturday. Im so sorry Isi:hugs::hugs:. I know its so hard to not want to test when you feel that you can. Im praying for you as I know how heartbreaking it can be. I am refusing to test, for as long as possible. You never know, you can still be BFP, a lot of women get theirs a few days after.:hugs:

Thanks for the reply Cheekybint (Mel). That has totally helped! Hope that all goes well for everyone over the next few days, stay positive, and you never know!! AF was due today or tomorrow for me (4th month ttc) and so I caved and did a test. Couldn't believe it when there were two lines!!! :happydance:Am stoaked. Now I'm hoping all of you can join me!! Got my fingers crossed for you all.
P.S Will defn keep checking in to see how you are all going, and if anyone wants to ask any questions about symptoms etc, feel free :)

Morning Ladies

Slight temp increase this morning
BFN
AF cramps
AF due today/tomorrow (usual LP is 12 days)

Will see how it goes, at work today so hopefully that'll take my mind off everything

Hope everyone has a good day!

Thanks for the reply Cheekybint (Mel). That has totally helped! Hope that all goes well for everyone over the next few days, stay positive, and you never know!! AF was due today or tomorrow for me (4th month ttc) and so I caved and did a test. Couldn't believe it when there were two lines!!! :happydance:Am stoaked. Now I'm hoping all of you can join me!! Got my fingers crossed for you all.
P.S Will defn keep checking in to see how you are all going, and if anyone wants to ask any questions about symptoms etc, feel free :)

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies. Unfortunately :af: came this morning.

Taking a break from ttc to just enjoy my wonderful husband. Good luck ladies! :thumbup:

Morning ladies :flower:

Sorry she got you Isi:hugs:

Congratulations jessalex :happydance:

Bfn for me too Mel! She's coming, I just know it. No spotting yet which is odd but as I've found out with previous months that probably means diddly squat! :nope:

I've been having cramps too - on and off yesterday and again just now except its more like a burning stitchy pain in my hip :shrug:

I was desperate to see those two lines this morning - I did my usual staring trick and convinced myself I could see something....but then I blinked and lost it :haha:

Not long to go now :happydance: but I think today's going to be a long day!! Think I'm going to put an order in with hubby to bring chocolate and wine home with him tonight :winkwink:

Good luck ladies, keeping my fingers (and legs) crossed for us all :thumbup:
:dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Sorry to hear that Isi :(

If have that AF feeling too Cookie. No cramps now but I'm all swollen inside which is a usual sign that she's on her way. Can see me on the chocolate tonight too!

I'm still here, still in the running. Forgot to test with fmu this am, wonder if I should try later or wait until tomorrow morning now.
My spotting stopped a few days ago and my cervix is hard and closed ?
Plus I am famished all the time.

Good luck everyone we should all find ot in the next day or so , fx'd

Mel she's a complete witch!!! I officially hate her!!! :growlmad:

Momtoboys - glad to hear you are still in the running :happydance: but how on earth can you 'forget' to test:haha: it's all I'm thinking about at the mo :growlmad:

:dust::dust::dust:

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

It was 5am and I was bleary eyed. Sat down dtd and then thought sh*t the test lol
I will hold for four hours and try after work this evening lol
I don't want to jinx myself but I am starting to get excited!

Well I'm at the point now that i want either a BFP or AF ... NOW!

Hate this waiting, I'm going nuts!!

I'm at the 'be a BFP or hurry up AF' point too! I keep testing even though I know AF will be here within 3 days!

Anyone else get thick cm before af arrives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->