• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

I should say bright PINK...sorry, or light red but not dark red, just to clarify...

Hi Everyone -- All of your symptoms sound promising so far! Jeannaann, that sounds promising for an IB? I hope so ..fingers crossed for you!
Today I did not notice as many symptoms as I had previously. I was out hiking all day so I'm hoping it was just because I was busy that I didn't have time to obsess, haha. The only thing I do still feel is occasional AF-like cramps and pain on the lower right side of my pelvis. I also have a small cyst on my left ovary so that could be playing tricks on me as well. I've never paid this much attention to every twinge and sensation before. I'm trying not to get my hopes up...I got some tests at the store today so I think I will test later in the week, like Friday or Saturday. If I am not having many symptoms, I will wait until Tuesday when AF is due...we'll see... I prob won't be able to hold out anyway, who am I kidding... Good luck to everyone! Only a week or so more!

Hi Kaylakin, so sorry about the miscarriage :( I'm suffering from fatigue too! Trying not to read too much into it yet though

Hi selina22, i saw you on another thread, was so sorry to read about your son :( Your signs are looking good for this month, I really hope you get your BFP!

I've been too busy for symptom spotting today!! Hopefully i'll be like that till next weekend :D

Lovelymommy32, have you seen the TR thread we have going in Buddies? It's linked in my signature

Good luck to us all and welcome to all the new ladies! xxxxxxxx

I just saw your TR ticker. I will join you ladies over there. thanks a bunch:)

Hi Cheeky! I either O'd on the 9th or 10th and will plan on testing on Thurs the earliest! Baby dust to everybody!!!

OK, I am freaking out!!! Just went potty and bright red blood on TP....AF has never came early, let alone almost a week! What is going on???? Implantation?? HELP!!! CP is really high! Barely can touch it...shouldn't it be low for AF??? AHhhhh

Sounds very promising!! CP should definitely be low for AF, I hope it's implantation bleeding :D

Hi Cheeky! I either O'd on the 9th or 10th and will plan on testing on Thurs the earliest! Baby dust to everybody!!!

Hi Sophia :hi:

Welcome to the thread! Fingers crossed for you :D

Think i'm going to test today/tomorrow

Cheeky your chart is looking good!!

x x x

Thanks SBB, hope it stays that way! Still a few days to go though till AF due. How are you doing?

Is anyone else going out of their mind with the waiting yet? grrrrrrrr lol

Thanks SBB, hope it stays that way! Still a few days to go though till AF due. How are you doing?

Good thanks hun! here's my update https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ave-look-me-please-x-x-x-update-pg-6-a-6.html

x x x

Hi all
i gave in and tested today at 8dpo and got a BFN
i know its too early but cant help but think these are AF symtoms but we'll see :(
will proberbly test again 10dpo lol
hows every1 else doing
x

Hi all
i gave in and tested today at 8dpo and got a BFN
i know its too early but cant help but think these are AF symtoms but we'll see :(
will proberbly test again 10dpo lol
hows every1 else doing
x

Aww i'm so sorry selina :(

I'm thinking about testing today/tomorrow but really dreading that BFN too :(

I know we shud wait really to see if AF shows lol
but i couldnt help myself
i keep looking at them to do another one lol
but will wait till 10 dpo and then if BFN wait to see if AF shows
FX for you x

Thanks Selina and Cheeky!

Selina 8DPO is v early - fingers crossed you'll still get your bfp!

And you Cheeky :hugs:

x x x

x x x

Hi
thanks yes i know its early i just have a addiction lol :happydance:
i have just ordered more hpt online lol
can i ask what you did this cycle to get your :bfp: and your symotoms,how long were you TTC please
thanks im happy for you hope we all get our :bfp: too :happydance:

Hey all,

I'm currently 8dpo... and I really had to hold myself from testing at lunchtime, even though I knew it would be pointless! I'm a total poas addict!

How is everyone else doing?

My symptoms have been less than last month! So I'm not holding out much hope... I've just had cramping on and off every day since ov!

x x x

Hi
thanks yes i know its early i just have a addiction lol :happydance:
i have just ordered more hpt online lol
can i ask what you did this cycle to get your :bfp: and your symotoms,how long were you TTC please
thanks im happy for you hope we all get our :bfp: too :happydance:

Don't get me wrong I tested at 6 dpo, then every day from 9dpo :D

sure hun... here you go...

This cycle I was on Clomid because I have very long cycles. I also:
Used Softcups
Used Conceive plus
Made sure I orgasmed after OH to suck the :spermy: up :D
Took Maca, EPO, pre-conception vits, liquid iron, cough medicine to thin the CM because of Clomid
Had acupuncture
Charted
used OPKs
Checked CM and CP (although I'm pretty sure my cervix is always in the same place lol!)

Symptoms included:
Lots of spotting, 2 days of red blood, on CD 6 and 8 I think, brown spotting in between
Creamy CM
Headaches (gone now)
Sore (.)(.) getting worse, mostly nearer armpits. Ok with bra on, but if push them they hurt, when take bra off they hurt
Erect nipples :haha: and sensitive nipples but only slightly
(.)(.) fuller and heavier
Felt sick a couple of mornings and afternoons
Throbbing right calf one day, then 2 days of really really achy legs... weird..
Backache
Real strong cramps in what I guess is the uterus/cervix
Tired a couple of days, had to have afternoon naps :D

I have been ttc approx 9 months... had a chemical last month but nothing apart from that...

Good luck hun ask anything else you like :D

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back