16 dpo high temps but bfn?18 dpo temps still high maybe a second line?

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
ok I am 16 dpo and my temp rose today to 98.0. I took a test and bfn( FRER)
Everything is telling me I'm pregnant except the sticks I just don't get it! will you ladies take a look at my chart and tell me what you think. right now I am just waiting to see a second line.( only other time I had a 16 day lp was when I was taking soy and my temps started dropping around 12 dpo! I need help. I feel like I am going crazy. Has anyone gotten bfn at 16 dpo to go on later to get a bfp?

I know this is in the wrong section but I am gonna get that second line soon!

Your chart looks good hun,I would retest in 2 or 3 days maybe the sperm didnt catch the egg until last day and maybe the hormone needs alittle more time to build up.I also have read evening urine can be best but that is just what I have read so my sil did it and got bfp @ night and not in that am
Goodluck and FX for you!! Hugs

I agree i would test in a few days but from looking at your older charts you have a history of long cycles is that because of a medicine or a problem ?

I know exactly how you feel hon! :hugs: My temp rose to 98.3 yesterday morning. One thing I'm telling myself and that is important to remember is that every fertilized egg takes a different amount of time to implant. And that even then sometimes the hcg doesn't rise like it does in other women or it isn't released into your urine as quickly. I hope you get your bfp! It's hard to feel pregnant in so many ways and yet not have confirmation from the stick.

Ruskie- my cycles started out messed up so I was on Bcp for a while but for the previous 4 years my cycles were 37 days.then we started ttc and everything got messed up but now I take vitex and it seems to be working! I just feel like I'm loosing my mind.one bb is still sore but not the other one yet I have these strange twingies in my lower tummy and I am very hungry and thirsty! Come on bfp!

I have no idea what is going on I am starting to think that i have a cyst ar something is really wrong. I still am getting negs on hpt's and no af no spotting till sore bb only one. but now they both seem firmer and still a lot of creamy cm. if I don't get a bfp or af by 21 dpo then I will have to go to the doctor. here is a pick of my test from this morning I think I see something but then I don't
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/hpt18dpo001-2.jpg
https://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y316/MrsPing29/hpt18dpo001-1.jpg
this pic was taken at around the 8 or nine min mark!

I see a faint pink line on that dollar tree test hun! I would use a frer !!!:happydance: I agree with you tho if you dont get a clear positive by then id make an apt with your doc for betas !

i think i might see something.but at 18dpo you should have a proper line by now.go get some bloods done,gl

not necessarily, my friend didn't show positive until three months along. everyone is different, but i do agree that blood work would be a good option for an answer.

some dnt get lines till 20dpo !!

i can see this one, goodluck x

With 18 high temps - it is most likely that you are pregnant! I really hope you are. Good luck x

I have friday off so I will make an appointment for then if they can squeeze me in it's time for my yearly exams anyway. I have one FRER left I'm gonna use it in the morning!

thanks ladies I thought all day that I was seeing things and I took an opk for the fun and it is almost positive so I pray the FRER has a least a hint of a line!

that cheapie looked positive to me!

I see a very faint line on the picture! Your chart looks amazing, too! It looks good so far! Update us on the FRER result in the morning! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->